1316 users online (250 members and 1066 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Sacramento, WhtFem UP2382, 45-60, living photo, alias names, Sep'91

Don't think she is on here yet.

Namus link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2382

White Female
    Found in Sacramento, Sacramento County, CA on September 22, 1991. She was found between 3rd and L Streets.

Possibly between 45-60.

Weight (pounds)154, Measured from namus
    Height (inches)71, Measured from namus

Summary: Discovered on 9/22/1991, deceased. Subject was local transient, provided name of "Amanda Defore" and "Carl Houston" to local law enforcement officers when contacted.

Physical Characteristics:
    Hair color: Gray or partially gray
    Eye color: Hazel
    She had an appendix which is why there is a 2 inch scar on her lower right abdomen.

Fingerprints are available

Dentals are available

DNA tests are complete

Clothing/Accessories: brown corduroy pants, blue t- shirt, dark blue plaid shirt.
    Pair of blue jeans and a brown corduroy jacket were found with her.
    Brown leather mocasin type shoes size 11M.

Actual photo of her. However I'm not sure where the pic was taken but I'm thinking she had a night in jail and LE took her picture as they said she had contact with them.

The way she is sitting and positioned looks like she has handcuffs on.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostINshell View Post
    Don't think she is on here yet.

Namus link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2382

White Female
    Found in Sacramento, Sacramento County, CA on September 22, 1991. She was found between 3rd and L Streets.

Possibly between 45-60.

Weight (pounds)154, Measured from namus
    Height (inches)71, Measured from namus

Brown leather moccasin type shoes size 11M.

Actual photo of her.

This is a tall, thin woman!!!

I was in Sacramento in '06, large homeless population around Rose of Lima Park.

Ronda Kuschell? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35688/
    Pictures are poor quality but she is the same height (71") and build.

(Please feel free to submit her if you think it a possible match, I'm only going to suggest here)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Do "we" think the difference between brown eyes (missing RK) and hazel eyes (decedent) is more meaningful than the height & weight match?

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    Do "we" think the difference between brown eyes (missing RK) and hazel eyes (decedent) is more meaningful than the height & weight match?
    IDK, but I find people often mistake Hazel eyes for other colors. Ronda would also be a bit younger than this woman's estimated age. She would have only been 38 in 1991. So perhaps she is too much of a long shot to submit at this point in time but one to keep in mind and look for clearer pics to compare?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

I worked in psychiatric hospitals around this time. We would always take a picture (polaroid) of our patients to put onto the chart. This photo (with the gown and the chair and white wall background) reminds me of an admission photo.

They don't usually let you sit in a chair for a booking photo.

I usually consider hazel and brown to be a match.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Ronda Kuschell? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35688/
    Pictures are poor quality but she is the same height (71") and build.

(Please feel free to submit her if you think it a possible match, I'm only going to suggest here)
    Meh idk it is kind of hard to tell tho because of the picture...

Quote Originally Posted by annemc2 View Post
    I worked in psychiatric hospitals around this time. We would always take a picture (polaroid) of our patients to put onto the chart. This photo (with the gown and the chair and white wall background) reminds me of an admission photo.
    Omg yea it does look like she is wearing a patient gown. I didn't even think of that.

I wonder what she did to make LE have contact her? If the picture is from a psychiatric hospital where are the records?? When did she get into trouble?? So many questions that LE and namus is not giving us.

Thank you so much for posting this. This lady has been on my mind for awhile.
    have you ever seen the rain?

It's a bit farfetched in my opinion, but many are speculating on YouTube that this could have been Constance Christine Smith, who went missing at age 10 in Jul '52: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_connie.html

The physical resemblance is uncanny. Jane Doe looks like a much older, unkempt, down-on-her-luck version of Connie. But unfortunately, I think it is far more likely that Connie was abducted and killed long before this Jane Doe died.
    have you ever seen the rain?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostINshell View Post

Summary: Discovered on 9/22/1991, deceased. Subject was local transient, provided name of "Amanda Defore" and "Carl Houston" to local law enforcement officers when contacted.

Defore is a very uncommon name - only just over 700 people by that last name in the whole of the US. http://nameslist.org/surname/DeFore I wonder why she chose that?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealisticSlumbers View Post
    It's a bit farfetched in my opinion, but many are speculating on YouTube that this could have been Constance Christine Smith, who went missing at age 10 in Jul '52: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_connie.html

The physical resemblance is uncanny. Jane Doe looks like a much older, unkempt, down-on-her-luck version of Connie. But unfortunately, I think it is far more likely that Connie was abducted and killed long before this Jane Doe died.
    I agree this is pretty far-fetched - regardless, both JD and Connie has DNA tests completed in Namus so they would have hit on a match if this was her.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealisticSlumbers View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this. This lady has been on my mind for awhile.
    No problem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast