1190 users online (169 members and 1021 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Jennifer Moore, 41, Chico, 19 June 2017

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/3...n-county-woman

Developing news out of Glenn County where investigators with the sheriff’s office are searching for a woman, missing since Monday night.They said that 41-year-old Jennifer Moore left her 12 year old son with a roommate so that she could travel to Olivehurst with her boyfriend to buy a car.
    She never returned home.
    <modsnip>
    If you have any information about the whereabouts of Jennifer Moore call the Glenn County Sheriff's Office.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Greater Than; 06-25-2017 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule

This sounds very suspicious but is unfortunately not getting much coverage in the area, this FB article is all I have seen about it. <modsnip>
    Last edited by Greater Than; 06-25-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Comments under articles are off limits. Thanks

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    My first questions would be 'did she have cash for the car purchase' and 'how much'...

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    My first questions would be 'did she have cash for the car purchase' and 'how much'...
    <modsnip>....hope she's safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Greater Than; 06-25-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Unnecessary

I find it concerning the bf said he left her at Walmart but video shows them leaving the store together. If he did leave her there you would think she would of called or texted a friend to come get her.

Bird of Paradise is offline Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means
    0.3 miles/5 minute walk from Chico Wamart to area this body was found.
    No identification yet.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/3...hop-restaurant
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
    0.3 miles/5 minute walk from Chico Wamart to area this body was found.
    No identification yet.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/3...hop-restaurant
    Jennifer was seen on surveillance video after this body was found. The body is most likely a homeless person who od or died from the heat. The area where that body was found is a known homeless encampment.

Quote Originally Posted by KooshBall View Post
    I find it concerning the bf said he left her at Walmart but video shows them leaving the store together. If he did leave her there you would think she would of called or texted a friend to come get her.
    Oh my goodness. Yeah. Arrest already? SMH. Why do they even bother to lie?

Bird of Paradise is offline Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means
    Jennifer was seen on surveillance video after this body was found. The body is most likely a homeless person who od or died from the heat. The area where that body was found is a known homeless encampment.
    She went missing on the 19th and the body was found on the 21st. Did I get that wrong or she has been seen since the 21st? I read about the encampment. Sad no matter who it was.
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
    She went missing on the 19th and the body was found on the 21st. Did I get that wrong or she has been seen since the 21st? I read about the encampment. Sad no matter who it was.
    You are correct. She went missing on June 19th ... the body of a white adult female was located in a drainage area with high brush near IHOP on the morning of Wed. June 21st. It could very well be her.
    Last edited by missgulfsouth; 06-25-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Apologies, I had my dates mixed up, sorry for the confusion. Her missing report was posted by Action News Now on Friday the 23rd, would they have released that to the public if there is a possibility it is her body?

Apologies, I had my dates mixed up, sorry for the confusion. Her missing report was posted by Action News Now on Friday the 23rd, would they have released that to the public if there is a possibility it is her body?
    LE continued to say they were searching for Kaytlynn Cargill even after her body was found. The police sure are confusing sometimes.

The body found by IHOP was not Jennifer.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/3...ind-chico-ihop

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/gle...News_Channel_7

Still missing, sheriffs office asking for info from the public.

I can't believe there is nothing on this case yet!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast