Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Moore, 41, Chico, 19 June 2017 *arrest*

KooshBall

Reaction score
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35739621/sheriffs-deputies-search-for-missing-glenn-county-woman

Developing news out of Glenn County where investigators with the sheriff’s office are searching for a woman, missing since Monday night.They said that 41-year-old Jennifer Moore left her 12 year old son with a roommate so that she could travel to Olivehurst with her boyfriend to buy a car.
She never returned home.
<modsnip>
If you have any information about the whereabouts of Jennifer Moore call the Glenn County Sheriff's Office.
attachment.php

Attachments

• jenmoore.jpg
    jenmoore.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 424
This sounds very suspicious but is unfortunately not getting much coverage in the area, this FB article is all I have seen about it. <modsnip>

My first questions would be 'did she have cash for the car purchase' and 'how much'...

I find it concerning the bf said he left her at Walmart but video shows them leaving the store together. If he did leave her there you would think she would of called or texted a friend to come get her.

I find it concerning the bf said he left her at Walmart but video shows them leaving the store together. If he did leave her there you would think she would of called or texted a friend to come get her.

Oh my goodness. Yeah. Arrest already? SMH. Why do they even bother to lie?

Jennifer was seen on surveillance video after this body was found. The body is most likely a homeless person who od or died from the heat. The area where that body was found is a known homeless encampment.

She went missing on the 19th and the body was found on the 21st. Did I get that wrong or she has been seen since the 21st? I read about the encampment. Sad no matter who it was.

She went missing on the 19th and the body was found on the 21st. Did I get that wrong or she has been seen since the 21st? I read about the encampment. Sad no matter who it was.

You are correct. She went missing on June 19th ... the body of a white adult female was located in a drainage area with high brush near IHOP on the morning of Wed. June 21st. It could very well be her.

Apologies, I had my dates mixed up, sorry for the confusion. Her missing report was posted by Action News Now on Friday the 23rd, would they have released that to the public if there is a possibility it is her body?

Apologies, I had my dates mixed up, sorry for the confusion. Her missing report was posted by Action News Now on Friday the 23rd, would they have released that to the public if there is a possibility it is her body?

LE continued to say they were searching for Kaytlynn Cargill even after her body was found. The police sure are confusing sometimes.

I feel really bad because nobody is talking about this or doing anything to look for her. A different woman has gone missing about an hour north in Redding and it is all over the news and people are doing searches and fliers but Jennifer has been pretty much ignored since she went missing :(

I'm pretty sure the BF did something to her. I hate that this case is so quiet!

I believe this is the case as well and I hope LE is continuing to look into his story.

Finally a flier has been made and is starting to get shared in local FB groups. Sorry this is so big, I don't know how to resize.
attachment.php

Attachments

• jenmooremissing.jpg
    jenmooremissing.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 205

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads