GA - Restaurant Owner and Daughter Beaten Over Fast Food Order, 25 June 2017

Satch

Reaction score
This is one of the most horrific things I have ever seen:

Shocking surveillance video shows the moment a Georgia couple brutally beat a restaurant employee and her teenage daughter — all because they weren’t satisfied with their order. The couple, identified by police as Nathaniel Eric and Latasha Smith, were at the Quik Chick takeout stand next to U.S. Highway 1 in Baxley around 3 p.m. on Thursday when they complained to owner Jeanette Norris that their chicken was too cold and that they didn’t get enough fries, WTOC reported. Norris checked the food, spoke with the couple for a few seconds and even refunded their money — before Latasha attacked her, slapping and punching her in the face. “She went berserk.”

Complete article and video here:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/25/couple...owner-her-teen-daughter-over-fast-food-order/

Satch

How crazy is that? Two pieces of ***** attacking people for absolutely no reason. They should be locked up until they can prove they are not a danger to society.

I saw this posted on another site earlier today and decided to skip the video. This is ridiculous. I can't imagine getting that angry over chicken.

The restaurant owner has a broken nose and bruised face. Her daughter has a concussion. The two irate customers are on the run. The chicken was cold and not enough french fries.

The restaurant owner has a broken nose and bruised face. Her daughter has a concussion. The two irate customers are on the run. The chicken was cold and not enough french fries.

According to media reports, their money was refunded before the assaults started!!!

Extreme entitlement thinking?

Guy hit the young girl pretty hard. Not surprised if it was a concussion. Nice women who were trying to comfort her...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not caught yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i weep for humanity :crying: there was NO reason to attack the owner and herdfaughter. they got a refund and they do this. what two pieces of cowardly 's. i seen part of the video and i just had to stop. couldnt watch anymore. heck, i bet that their chicken wasnt even cold, that they wanted a free meal. :maddening:

Wait till they taste prison food. They'll be wishing they had that chicken.

vid date stamp in OP's link shows May 1, 2010. ????

The beating happened last week Thursday, and that crazy couple is still on the lam. Wonder if they changed their appearance. Could someone be hiding them at a residence? Any ideas? Weird stuff.

The beating happened last week Thursday, and that crazy couple is still on the lam. Wonder if they changed their appearance. Could someone be hiding them at a residence? Any ideas? Weird stuff.

It would be hard for him to change HIS appearance in my opinion!

It would be hard for him to change HIS appearance in my opinion!

I wouldn't be surprised if family is hiding them........

Reward offered in arrests of duo caught attacking mother, daughter
Updated: Jun 28, 2017 - 12:03 PM

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/rew...uo-caught-attacking-mother-daughter/543602702

Those two must be miserable -- bleakly stuck in hiding. Cold chicken would taste mighty good to them right now. Of course they didn't figure on a viral video recording of their violence. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

ok I want to know why the video says 2010... someone check into that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back