1213 users online (154 members and 1059 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1005
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35,887

    OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29



    The gruesome slayings have rattled this southeast corner of Appalachian Ohio, a region that culturally identifies more closely with neighboring Kentucky and West Virginia than the state’s northern cities.

    [...]

    Adding to the shock was the discovery of hundreds of illegal marijuana plants on Rhoden’s property, highlighting the region’s dependency on the illegal drug trade as jobs in agriculture and timber have dried up.

    Audio 911 Calls

    PRESSER: APRIL 27, 2016

    Video Interview with Attorney General DeWine Published 8-13-16


    Minors: You may discuss what is covered in the main stream media regarding the custody of minor children. If posting snips from articles regarding the children please redact their names. These babes are innocents. One day they will google their names or those of their parents. And plenty will come up. Let's be respectful of them and the catastrophic loss they have suffered at such tender ages. Thanks.

    DO NOT SLEUTH STILL LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS' FACEBOOK PAGES AND POST ABOUT IT HERE. Just don't mention it. Period.

    Leave the politics, both national and local, at the door. There is no room for them here.

    Try to keep your speculation broad as LE has named no suspect(s).

    Rules Etiquette & Information

    CASE NOTES (courtesy of cujenn81) this link contains locations, distance, victim info, relationships and more.

    MEDIA LINKS NO DISCUSSION
    CASE MAP (courtesy of K.L.Puyallup)
    Preliminary Autopsy Reports
    Final Autopsy Reports source article

    Previous Thread (#28)

    LATEST UPDATES

    http://fox45now.com/news/local/inves...sacre-evidence

    Investigators search Adams Co. farm for Pike Co. massacre evidence

    ADAMS COUNTY, Ohio (WKRC) - Law enforcement officers are searching a farm in Adams County for evidence in the Pike County massacre. That farm is off of SR 32 near Peebles.

    The case of the Pike County murders became more complex this week with investigators asking the public to focus attention on one family

    DeWine hasn’t named suspects in the case. He has, however, asked the public to focus attention on four members of the Wagner family.

    Investigators want more information about Edward “Jake” Wagner, 24, George Wagner IV, 25, George “Billy” Wagner III, 46, and Angela Wagner, 45. All are uncharged.
    Last edited by tlcya; 06-25-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,515
    The changing of the timeline is a big issue for me. Another oddity for me is that for some strange reason, right around that time, JW decides to change his hair color to a much darker shade. Could have just gotten a wild hair... however it is an especially odd coincidence, in timing. One of many though.

    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    The changing of the timeline is a big issue for me. Another oddity for me is that for some strange reason, right around that time, JW decides to change his hair color to a much darker shade. Could have just gotten a wild hair... however it is an especially odd coincidence, in timing. One of many though.
    I haven't seen it. I guess I haven't been looking hard enough.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    The changing of the timeline is a big issue for me.
    What change in the timeline? Do you mean when JW picked up his daughter?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Piney Woods
    Posts
    7,784
    Has anyone heard that the nursing home where DR worked has shut its doors?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by jk204 View Post
    I haven't seen it. I guess I haven't been looking hard enough.
    Someone even asked him about it. Early May

    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    43
    "I am seriously thankful DeWine climbed on board. He has helped a great deal and continues to do so. Now our present governor on the other hand...he's been a real gem! He made a phone call down here and said "keep me posted!" early on. AFAIK thats all he has done, although he may have done something else."

    What is it that you want the governor to do? Last time I looked a Governor was responsible for running the whole state, not just Pike County.

    A Governor is also in the administrative side of government not the judicial. It's like all the people who have howled for months about why doesn't the FBI get involved. The FBI doesn't just "willy-nilly" go running around jumping into local cases. They'll get involved when a US att'y tells them to.
    Last edited by RichP; 06-25-2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: add quotation from earlier post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
    Has anyone heard that the nursing home where DR worked has shut its doors?
    The nursing home, on Lawshe Road, seems to have closed up shop.

    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellmau View Post
    What change in the timeline? Do you mean when JW picked up his daughter?
    There's two fairly different times now, that he's stated, that S was with him.

    He picked her up that night at 10:30, a day early. (This was in the very beginning)
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...lls/ar-AAj4KpB

    Now he's saying that he had her all week, and was to drop her off Friday morning. (This was stated just this month)

    http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...lks/377988001/
    Last edited by rsd1200; 06-25-2017 at 05:27 PM.

    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    There's two fairly different times now, that he's stated, that S was with him.

    He picked her up that night at 10:30, a day early. (This was in the very beginning)
    Now he's saying that he had her all week, and was to drop her off Friday morning. (This was stated just this month)

    http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...lks/377988001/
    This just came out after the search. I wonder if it's one of the factor playing in the call for information


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19
    You know, I honestly believe that she was picked up a day early;but probabaly the previous week. HR was going in for a c-section,why wouldn't she send her child to the father earlier?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Piney Woods
    Posts
    7,784
    Quote Originally Posted by chigger View Post
    You know, I honestly believe that she was picked up a day early;but probabaly the previous week. HR was going in for a c-section,why wouldn't she send her child to the father earlier?
    But that does not explain JW saying he reckoned he missed it by a couple of hours...

    If the first statement was true (which we cannot know ), then JW was the last, or one of the last people to see DR, HMR, K, and CR, Jr alive.
    Last edited by Bootsctr; 06-25-2017 at 06:38 PM. Reason: alphabet

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by chigger View Post
    You know, I honestly believe that she was picked up a day early;but probabaly the previous week. HR was going in for a c-section,why wouldn't she send her child to the father earlier?
    As OP said , he did say "I reckon we missed it by a few hours". Words reported by C.Graves in "I hate to see her cry" July 2016

    I see your point about the pregnancy. But JW saw HR and baby K after her birth (see article above). So it's very possible S spent a few days with him then came back to HR after baby K birth.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by jk204 View Post
    This just came out after the search. I wonder if it's one of the factor playing in the call for information
    To me, it would be significant enough, to warrant one. This change in story has made me look harder at certain people than anything else.

    LM saying custody dispute didn't do it b/c it's hearsay, and there are many different levels of "dispute". My own have been through custody "disputes" which were just basically a judge helping hammer out support,and who had what kind of custody (sole custody vs joint custody vs. physical vs joint physical custody), visitation (who got to have the kids what weeks in the summer, father/mother day put on paper, odd/even years for the big holidays), etc...

    People get feathers ruffled when the word "custody" comes up, be it when a marriage ends, or a relationship ends. It's more difficult when a couple aren't married though b/c paternity must also be established before the courts will go forward. That's no fun either. It makes the female feel un-trusted, but you can't hardly miss who the mom is, at the time of birth, but whose to say the guy standing there is the father?

    It can be a bit difficult to get through but it's necessary.

    But completely changing an entire time frame, a pretty big one too, that's enough to make me rather suspicious.

    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

  15. #15
    He had to change his story. His first statement “reckon we just missed it by a few hours” put him at the crime scene and made him the last person to see many of the victims alive.

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 996
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 02:19 PM
  2. Replies: 999
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 10:51 AM
  3. Replies: 998
    Last Post: 05-07-2016, 01:28 PM
  4. Replies: 943
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 08:50 PM
  5. Replies: 1008
    Last Post: 05-03-2016, 04:32 PM

Tags for this Thread