877 users online (89 members and 788 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    10,685

    MN - Chelsea Batchelder, 26, Bemidji, 22 June 2017

    Bemidji Police Seek Public's Help in Search for Missing Woman


    Twenty-six-year-old Chelsea Ari Anita Batchelder was last seen near Bemidji, police say.
    They describe her as 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 117 pounds, and with tattoos on her left wrist and left foot.

    http://kstp.com/news/bemidji-police-...elder/4524987/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,782
    What's up with Bemidji? So many missing or weird crimes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    What's up with Bemidji? So many missing or weird crimes.
    I thought the same thing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    1,272
    The pic is a mugshot from a month ago...

    http://criminalfaces.com/arrests/che..._41535598.html

    She has quite a few arrests. Some for drugs. Hope she is okay!

    http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/Search.aspx?ID=100
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    10,685
    Still missing, date of last seen is June 19th in this story:

    Chelsea Batchelder, 26, was reported missing by a family member who last had contact with at her home in Bemidji Township on June 19.
    http://www.fox9.com/news/263899524-story
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,823
    Bemiji woman disappeared while walking outside of town: http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...431653983.html

    26-year-old Chelsea Batchelder was last seen around 8 p.m. on June 19th. Authorities say through surveillance video, interviews, and searches of the neighborhood they determined that Batchelder was walking north on Little Norway Avenue at the time of her disappearance.
    She lives nearby on the 1200 block of Little Norway Avenue Southeast.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,823
    Body found may be missing woman: http://www.perhamfocus.com/news/4291...-missing-woman

    Beltrami County Sheriff Phil Hodapp said the clothing on the body matches that worn by 26-year-old Chelsea Batchelder, reported missing last week.

    According to Hodapp, the sheriff's office initiated a search of the area this morning, after exhausting other leads. Batchelder was last seen June 19, walking north on Little Norway Avenue at about 8 p.m. A family member reported her missing June 23.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Body found may be missing woman: http://www.perhamfocus.com/news/4291...-missing-woman

    Beltrami County Sheriff Phil Hodapp said the clothing on the body matches that worn by 26-year-old Chelsea Batchelder, reported missing last week.

    According to Hodapp, the sheriff's office initiated a search of the area this morning, after exhausting other leads. Batchelder was last seen June 19, walking north on Little Norway Avenue at about 8 p.m. A family member reported her missing June 23.
    Sadly, Confirmed ID:http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/l...-bemidji-woman


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,031
    RIP Chelsea

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Sadly, Confirmed ID:http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/l...-bemidji-woman


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can alert the mods to change the thread


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,727
    http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...431792593.html
    The family of a woman found dead in the woods in Bemidji, Minnesota says they believe she may have passed due to an overdose.



Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive MN - B B, 5, Bemidji, 22 June 2016 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 05:20 PM
  2. Found Safe MN - Gary Tilander, 13, Bemidji, 22 Feb 2017
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-29-2017, 09:31 PM
  3. Found Safe MN - Jordan Krolak, 17, Bemidji, 5 June 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 07:18 PM