I'm Jesus Christ

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NEW YORK — Any less than the best just wouldn't do for the New York man formerly known as Jose Luis Espinal. When you're seeking to change your name, why not go right to the top and share a name with someone who just had a birthday celebrated by billions around the world?

That would be Jesus Christ, by the way. And the man formerly known as Espinal feels positively prophetic now that a judge has given him permission to go by the same name as the Christian Messiah.

Mr. Christ, 42, said he was "happy" and "grateful" that the judge approved the change, which is effective immediately.

Espinal . . . uh, Christ . . . said he was moved to switch monikers about a year ago after he had a revelation: "I am the person that is that name."

Mr. Christ, who is unemployed and unmarried and has no children, said, "This was not done for any reason other than I am that person. You're dealing with the real deal."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179880,00.html

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Buzzm1 said:
Now when I get p*ssed, and say His name in vain, I can say I was talking about the other Jesus Christ.

LOL You don't think the real know will know???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :innocent: :D

GreenEyedGirl said:
I wonder if this guy, since he's unemployed, will be a carpenter? :rolleyes:

Maybe he's finally looking to take up a trade (as in, get a job). Carpentry would be a good choice. They are hiring in New Orleans. Knowing Jesus Christ, He will have New Orleans rebuilt in no time.

Maybe he thinks he'll become a tourist attraction? If they'll pay $5 to see a grilled cheese sandwich, imagine what they'll pay to see Jesus Christ in person. :woohoo:

(no one stand too close to me. I may be struck by lightening real quick) ;) :innocent:

Jeana (DP) said:
NEW YORK — Any less than the best just wouldn't do for the New York man formerly known as Jose Luis Espinal. When you're seeking to change your name, why not go right to the top and share a name with someone who just had a birthday celebrated by billions around the world?

That would be Jesus Christ, by the way. And the man formerly known as Espinal feels positively prophetic now that a judge has given him permission to go by the same name as the Christian Messiah.

Mr. Christ, 42, said he was "happy" and "grateful" that the judge approved the change, which is effective immediately.

Espinal . . . uh, Christ . . . said he was moved to switch monikers about a year ago after he had a revelation: "I am the person that is that name."

Mr. Christ, who is unemployed and unmarried and has no children, said, "This was not done for any reason other than I am that person. You're dealing with the real deal."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179880,00.html

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Geeze! Let's take up a collection to get the loser neutered before he procreates!

Maybe he will get a job appeasing the War on Christmas.

LOL Daniel you put "nurtured"; I think you meant neutered. :)

Marthatex said:
Maybe he will get a job appeasing the War on Christmas.

LOL Daniel you put "nurtured"; I think you meant neutered. :)
I sure did! :eek: I will go back and correct.

Hum, didn't Grace Slick from the Jefferson Airplane name one of her kids God? Maybe it was someone else, :waitasec: .. I wonder if these two could hook up..you think? :rolleyes:

Buzzm1 said:
I want to see him do the loaves and fishes trick, before I'll believe it's really him.---LOL
Or walk on water, part the Red Sea, etc., etc. The list goes on and on! That was great!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back