1242 users online (179 members and 1063 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WH says Assad is about to launch another chemical weapons attack

"The Assad regime in Syria is preparing for another chemical weapons attack on its own people, the White House warned in an ominous statement on Monday night.

The attack will be similar to one in April which prompted the US to launch missile strikes on a military base, the statement said, and will likely harm 'innocent children and civilians'.

'The United States has identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children. The activities are similar to preparations the regime made before its April 4, 2017 chemical weapons attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4lAKG2RHH

I wonder if they can take the weapons out before he strikes again.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Dear god no! That was the most horrendous thing I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Dear god no! That was the most horrendous thing I've ever seen.

It was horrific I just hope a repeat occurrence can be avoided somehow.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

During today's WH press briefing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders stated (regarding possible U.S. intervention in Syria) that the goal is to "protect life in all its forms."

I was like - say wuuut???

Since when are human beings referred to as "life in all its forms"?

Yes, human beings are (taxonomically speaking) a form of life upon planet earth, but when one is talking about defenseless women, children, and men in a war-ravaged region, one does not typically refer to them as "life in all its forms".

When one views all human beings as equals, one does not refer to other people as "life in all its forms".
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    During today's WH press briefing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders stated (regarding possible U.S. intervention in Syria) that the goal is to "protect life in all its forms."

Yes, human beings are (taxonomically speaking) a form of life upon planet earth, but when one is talking about defenseless women, children, and men in a war-ravaged region, one does not typically refer to them as "life in all its forms".

When one views all human beings as equals, one does not refer to other people as "life in all its forms".
    The only way that makes sense to me is if she were referring to plants and animals as well as human beings. But somehow I think that's not the case.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Maybe pregnant women? Idk I could be reaching...

I have no idea what is going on here, but it is starting to look a bit fishy to me. The first chemical attack was when a UN observer team was in the country, then they don't do it for years, then the next one and Trump fires missiles at them and now another is predicted?
    I am no admirer of Assad, but I am not sure that he is doing it.

If we actually had this kind of Intel, would we broadcast it to the entire world? I really don't think so.

FAKE NEWS from our own White House.

Glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post

You got it there... "when one views all human beings as equals..."

it's disgusting how many really just don't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Maybe pregnant women? Idk I could be reaching...

Right right the ones they only care about until they're actually born

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post

You got it, hon. The zygotes and fetuses. Children? Nah, not so much.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post

Ok yes I totally agree with that. I don't have a clue about Syria and their chemical attacks other than what I saw in April. And I don't believe for a second that was done by anyone other than Assad!

So...does anyone wonder why in the world our own government would "leak" this information?

Another war is on our horizon, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    So...does anyone wonder why in the world our own government would "leak" this information?

Honestly no I don't. I may be naive I guess but why would we hide such atrocities?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post

So that when it doesn't happen they can take the credit. Maybe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast