690 users online (124 members and 566 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Girl, 6, snatched from bath, assaulted, left naked

LONDON (AFP) - A six-year-old girl was snatched from her home while taking a bath and assaulted before being left naked in a street in her neighbourhood near Newcastle, police said.

Detectives said Wednesday that they wanted to speak to a man seen loitering around Willington Quay, east of Newcastle, dressed in dark clothes and dark gloves.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051228...e_051228165723
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    How awful for that poor girl!! I hope they catch this guy before he strikes again.

I know! Could you imagine? Your child is taking a bath, you go away for a bit and come back to find you child has been taken and assaulted. What the heck?
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

If I recall correctly, hasn't it been cold and snowy around those parts? Did he leave that poor child to die in the cold? That poor little girl.
    You put the light in me...

Attacker of girl in bath 'very dangerous'

Police investigating reports that a six-year-old girl was abducted from her bath, sexually assaulted then dumped naked in a nearby street said today her attacker was "extremely dangerous".

The child said she was taken from her home in Willington Quay, North Tyneside, and left in a cold back lane on Tuesday night, as little as 15 minutes later.

"From her account, somebody has been brazen enough to enter her house, take her away undressed and then assaulted her in a manner which is clearly sexually motivated, and then leave her in this lane, in the dark, on her own," Detective Chief Inspector Jim Napier said.

More: http://www.guardian.co.uk/child/stor...html?gusrc=rss

Abducted girl tells of 'nasty man'

"She has been talking about the nasty man who took her away from the house and the nice man who found her crying."

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/art...urce=PA%20Feed

Just appalling!

A man has spoken of how he found a six-year-old girl naked and screaming in the street, after she was snatched from her bath and sexually assaulted.

Geoff Brown of Willington Quay, North Tyneside, said the experience had left him and his wife devastated.

"How anybody can put a child through this is absolutely horrific," he said.

More: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4569554.stm

"I rushed out and the little girl was standing there completely naked.

"You just don't know what goes through your mind. I just didn't understand what was going on. I just thought 'what the hell?'.

"I ran over and asked the little girl what had happened and she said she had been taken from her bath.

"I couldn't understand what had happened, so I just picked her up in my arms and brought her in the house."

Thank god for the kindness of strangers.

body language?

I watched the video. Whats up with that guys body language? He didn't look anyone in the eyes. Through most of the video he looked down or away and kept rubbing his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by docwho3
    I watched the video. Whats up with that guys body language? He didn't look anyone in the eyes. Through most of the video he looked down or away and kept rubbing his hair.
    I'm seldom able to make BBC vids play, so i missed this.

the description you give is rather alarming and i would imagine police have noted it. it's quite possible he may have had something to do with the crime . . .

anyone who knows anything about the Ian Huntley case in Britain will know what i'm talking about. he, as a member of the town where two girls were murdered, placed himself squarely at the disposal of the media and lied through his teeth -- he was the murderer.

I've since watched the video and i believe his body language is to do with simply being uncomfortable being interviewd on the telly. he's just an ordinary bloke who is shocked at what happened to the little girl and was telling his story. not everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame and i believe he did what anyone (normal) person would and rescued this child.

like he said, paedophiles shouldn't be allowed back into society and from what he knows there are paedophiles (supposedly being monitored) in his area -- altho he's not saying it was one of them who did it.

he's a father who is sick and disgusted by the turn of events.

once again, bless him for helping her. it was entirely possible no one would have heard her in that alley in time (maybe no one being home within hearing distance) and it is very, very cold in the north of england this week.

naked, it's not unreasonable to imagine her freezing to death very quickly.

i'm crying again. sometimes, as someone's signature says, i can't believe i will 'see' anything more depraved than i already have in life.