1033 users online (121 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    I have not really kept up with this case outside of the most very recent news (as in today's regarding the father of Bella) because I find it far too upsetting for me personally - my views especially on RB's decision to get involved with MM are not popular at all and I will refrain from stating them here.

RIP Bella I am so sorry this happened to you
    "Is this the Briscoe dame? Listen, I see that brat 'a yours with that gun packer, Jones." - The Texas Tornado, 1928

Massachusetts DCF policy changes amidst the Bella Bond case.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england...431435503.html

MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post
    Whiteorchids, what an excellent point. Let's put this in perspective.
    Could the mailman hypothetically speaking be her patsy also? What would the difference be for he verdict?

Let's say RB's story is she walked in on the mailman who just hit her child so hard that the child was grey and swollen and bounced off the bed. The mailman and her are "friends" so its not unusual for him to stop in the house during his route for a snack and even stayed the night occasionally. The bag the child is found in is a mail bag. A phone that has some sort or connection to him is traced to the area on the day the child's body was found.

Just RB's word. Just her word that the mailman killed her child. Same plea deal. What's the verdict?

What if she blamed the neighbor? Neighbors DNA would certainly be all over. Guilty because RB says yep, that's what happened.

What about the biological father? Put his name in there. He shows up, he's doped out and angry about whatever and with his rap sheet who wouldn't believe that? He punches Bella and kills her. I mean he had to do it right, he was there.

I just don't understand what evidence this jury went off of... other than they believed RB's story. I do think Shapiro did a great job of showing her lies.

I just don't get it.
    Thank you for an excellent post.

This verdict scares me. Honestly, I've never seen anything like this. I've watched a few judges I've disagreed with but never seen one show this degree of bias.

MM may very well be guilty but it was not proved. I've seen murder cases based on circumstantial but it was enough to put the puzzle together for a clear conviction but this was based on her testimony where she committed perjury over and over and CW and judge were absolutely fine with it.

I thought CA where I live has a terrible justice system but Boston is worse. Just like how Aaron Hernandez convicted of murder in Boston but because he kills himself it was overturned. That's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    Thank you for an excellent post.

This verdict scares me. Honestly, I've never seen anything like this. I've watched a few judges I've disagreed with but never seen one show this degree of bias.

MM may very well be guilty but it was not proved. I've seen murder cases based on circumstantial but it was enough to put the puzzle together for a clear conviction but this was based on her testimony where she committed perjury over and over and CW and judge were absolutely fine with it.

I thought CA where I live has a terrible justice system but Boston is worse. Just like how Aaron Hernandez convicted of murder in Boston but because he kills himself it was overturned. That's insane.
    agree have to wonder about some of what we see coming from Boston....are there too many politics clouding real justice in this area or what?

Quote Originally Posted by agilbe
    IMO
    The end as far as we may ever know. But one day RB will get what she deserves. Karma is a.................
    I'm going to have to put her name in my Google Alerts.... for further down the road!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids
    I think that's very odd. I would think an attorney would be excused as a juror. I still think that juror was a plant to lead the jurors to guilt. As an attorney he should have known this case was not proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
    This is the first time in my life of trial watching I've sided with the defense. My gut tells me an innocent man is going to prison. I hope I'm wrong.
    My sentiments exactly!! I believe it's my first trial too that I've sided with the defense! I really don't think he's completely innocent - but NOT of murder.... I think we ALL know "who" that was....
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post
    Yes. Articles like this one just make RB words true. Done deal. This is what people will read and believe.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ears/23006220/

"Bella Bond's mother, Rachelle, testified to the jury that she watched McCarthy kill her daughter and later helped dispose of her body. Rachelle Bond was due to be sentenced this week after she pleaded guilty to being an accessory to murder, but the judge on Wednesday postponed her sentencing date to July."

The End.
    I don't understand how this somehow lessens her responsibility in this situation. SHE was the one obligated to protect that precious innocent gift she was given.

(not directed at the person I quoted, just general frustration with anyone who thinks this BS excuses that junkie)

Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    I don't understand how this somehow lessens her responsibility in this situation. SHE was the one obligated to protect that precious innocent gift she was given.

(not directed at the person I quoted, just general frustration with anyone who thinks this BS excuses that junkie)
    That's right she could have kicked him out immediately. If he wouldn't leave call the cops or start eviction. No one forced her to take heroin. If it wasn't MM it would have been someone else to blame for shooting up. She was never clean all you had to do was listen to her through that Birthday video.

Not one witness not even old girlfriends ever said MM was abusive.

She a lying manipulative junkie. All you had to do was listen to her sisters interview about her. What kind of person gets three kids taken away? I bet the poor kids want nothing to do with this poor excuse of a mother.

She could have at least buried her daughter then throwing her little body in the sea to be eaten by fish. She was too lazy to bury her daughter. She's pathetic. Now I'm getting all upset again.

I hope at least one juror grants an interview.
    MOO, IMO, etc...

Yes, that would be interesting to hear - (a juror giving an interview!)

Hopefully none of them will write a book....
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    Most of us here believe Mother RB alone killed her daughter. There is no evidence MM killed her. It was a rush to judgement. Most of us have watched this trial since day one and then some.
    Just catching up. Poor sweet Bella. I absolutely believe RB killed her. IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apologize if this has been posted.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/exclusiv...-case/10251808

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had somehow unsubscribed from this thread and just caught up. I gather MM got life (parole eligible in 2037) but am I reading correctly that RB might be about to get freed??!?!

He said / she said: they both should get the same, in fact she should get a bit longer for spectacularly failing as a mother.

Yep - RB will be in court Wednesday, July 12th - and will be released, I believe, IF they have found her a "bed" in a rehab center.

MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Yep - RB will be in court Wednesday, July 12th - and will be released, I believe, IF they have found her a "bed" in a rehab center.
    That's pathetic. Why is she so special? Why should she remain in jail just because she wants to at tax payers expense. It's not a free motel. She wants her free bed, meds and meals. They need to kick her out into the streets like every other inmate in jail released. They don't get beds for other inmates that are homeless. I'm so disgusted with the outcome of this case and I thought CA was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    That is shocking. I must be mixing her up with someone else (Kristen Bury - Chance's mother?) as in my head I thought she got 25 years. How the hell is she getting out after less than 2 years?!

She can go "do a Kristen" for all I care. Vile woman should be equally, if not more, responsible for Bella's death and what happened afterwards. Urgh.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast