539 users online (59 members and 480 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Google Alert - sharing:

Mother of slain tot Bella set free
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...bella_set_free

Bond did not speak at her sentencing and attorney Janice Bassil said, "She doesn't want to make a statement -- ever."

That's cause she'll be "caught" in ALL her lies....

STILL Waiting JUSTICE for BELLA!
    God she makes me sick. I'm sure one day she will need money and someone will pay for an interview. I wish they could of just dropped her off in the middle of the desert. She doesn't deserve more tax dollars being spent on her rehabilitation. She doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy. The only thing she deserves is to sit in jail forever with a picture of little Bella's grave marker to remind her of what she did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

They literally made a deal with the devil - she should be in prison. I've always felt she was the instigator of Bella's death - not McCarthy. It doesn't surprise me at all that she was the first to scream for a deal - she's used the system to get what she wants for years- rent, food, etc. It just amazes me they took her up on it.
    This too shall pass

I did a podcast on the Bella Bond murder and interviewed Michael Sprinsky, ex friend of Michael McCarthy. Here is the link to listen: https://audioboom.com/posts/6245139-...nd-murder-case Sprinsky talks about McCarthy's obsession with the devil, the NWO and how McCarthy even drank human blood one time.

I don't have time to listen right now. Did it change your mind at all on him?

MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    I did a podcast on the Bella Bond murder and interviewed Michael Sprinsky, ex friend of Michael McCarthy. Here is the link to listen: https://audioboom.com/posts/6245139-...nd-murder-case Sprinsky talks about McCarthy's obsession with the devil, the NWO and how McCarthy even drank human blood one time.
    Thanks I listened to it, was a good interview Levi. All that weird stuff MM did doesn't prove to me he was the actual killer RB just as guilty as him. She said and wrote weird devil stuff and told people Bella had the devil in her too. Just because he did weird stuff doesn't mean she couldn't have been the one who murdered her. I still feel she did. After all Sprinsky testified RB spanked Bella hard and told him Bella was acting like devil in her. I watch the whole trial and listened to all the testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    Thanks I listened to it, was a good interview Levi. All that weird stuff MM did doesn't prove to me he was the actual killer RB just as guilty as him. She said and wrote weird devil stuff and told people Bella had the devil in her too. Just because he did weird stuff doesn't mean she couldn't have been the one who murdered her. I still feel she did. After all Sprinsky testified RB spanked Bella hard and told him Bella was acting like devil in her. I watch the whole trial and listened to all the testimony.
    Thanks for listening... sometimes I think the first to flip gets the deal. Look at the Tara Grinstead case in GA, many think the person allegedly granted immunity that prosecutors say was accessory after the fact was the actual killer.

You could be right!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

GOD takecare of Bella,rest in peace

so sad

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14