1094 users online (196 members and 898 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Alabama Army post on lockdown due to possible active shooter

Live video at link.

Alabama Army post on lockdown due to possible active shooter

An Alabama military post says in a tweet it is on lockdown amid reports of a possible active shooter.

Redstone Arsenal tweeted that the facility is on lockdown and people should "run hide fight."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/431105533.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Watching the live video and it looks like it is over.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

'Can't tell what's going on (I'm at work and shouldn't be paying attention ), but there's live stream news here:

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/rayc.../?p=waff&mva=1