Found Safe KS - Mason, 3, & Cadenn McDowell, 16 mos, Hays, 28 June 2017

perfectingpink

Reaction score
We live in Bel Aire (Wichita) and my husband got the alert on his phone. I wonder if they think they are heading this way. If not, it was worth watching my husband continually bang on his alarm clock when his phone went off. Poor guy is tired!

06-28-2017 05:11 AM

On 08-28-2017, the Ellis County Sheriff's Office (ELSO) requested the Kansas Bureau of Investigation activate the Kansas Amber Alert system.

ELSO reported that Bryce Jay McDowell had used force to take Cadenn and Mason McDowell from their mother in Ellis County, Ks north of the City of Hays. Cadenn is reportedly wearing "Cars" pajamas and Mason is wearing "Mickey Mouse" pajamas.

The children were taken in a red 2008 Chevy Pickup bearing Ks tag: 120GZV. The truck has black wheels and a black push bumper.

https://kbi.kansas.gov/ksamber/alert/2244#updateSection

2008 Red Chevy Silverado Pickup
120GZV KS Tag
VEHICLE HAS DAMAGE TO DRIVERS SIDE

[h=1]Woman involved with Amber Alert wants kids back[/h]
Plante was taken to the hospital and said she is “pretty bruised up” and has marks over her eye.

But the biggest thing she wants now is her children back.

She’s still waiting for the state to release them into her custody after a court hearing Friday morning in Ellis County District Court.

She was ordered to take a drug test at the courthouse in Hays and placed in a holding cell. She said the test came back positive for methamphetamine.
Plante said that was enough to keep the judge from allowing her to take back her children.
But she said she wasn’t under the influence early Wednesday morning when she was returning to Plainville. Instead, she admitted to using meth a few days before the incident when her kids were not in her presence and with friends and she was “having a night to herself” — and the amount “wasn’t that much.”

“It wasn’t much at all,” she said. “And they know my past life. I have to take it one day at a time.”
Much more at link: http://www.hdnews.net/news/20170703/woman-involved-with-amber-alert-wants-kids-back

Poor babies. I hope they get a loving stable home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back