1017 users online (177 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

i wonder if this man has any remorse?

Wasn't the new pope once a Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    Wasn't the new pope once a Nazi?
    I have no idea about that....

aheddle is offline I love the sound of Troll knuckles scraping the ground as they venture by...
    I believe he was a member of Hitler's Youth Movement, but it was mandatory to join during that time....

Quote Originally Posted by aheddle
    I believe he was a member of Hitler's Youth Movement, but it was mandatory to join during that time....
    I don't think Hitlers Army was ever voluntary.

In Nazi Germany, no one was exempt from Hitler. If you were able bodied, it did not matter of what age, you had no choice but to join in Hitler's action.

You had a choice, but the choice they gave you, was you are either one of us, or you support them. If you do not join us, then you are of no use to Gemany. You are not seen as a good German.

If there was any hint of suspicion that you were not fully 100% in support of Hitler, then you and your family are in "not welcomed" in Germany. That means that you are an enemy and we all know how Hitler and his army treated people he thought were enemies.

If he is still denying he ever did anything wrong... he is not sorry enough. IMO of course.