797 users online (92 members and 705 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    197

    South Africa - Baby raped by intruder.

    From South Africa:

    Bethlehem - A two-year-old girl was raped in a burglary in Tseki village in Qwaqwa on Christmas night, police said on Wednesday.

    Police said the child was sleeping with her mother in bed when an intruder took the girl and abused her.

    "She (the mother) never heard when the child was taken from the bed," police spokesperson Constable Christopher Mophiring said.

    "Her sister noticed the child was bleeding when she entered the house and found her standing naked in the kitchen."

    The door was open and a cellphone had been stolen.

    The child was taken to hospital for medical examination.

    Charges of housebreaking, rape and theft are being investigated.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yet another child raped. You often hear that children are raped because these monsters believe it when a traditional healer tells them that having sex with a virgin/child will cure them from HIV

    JellyBean

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    From South Africa:

    Bethlehem - A two-year-old girl was raped in a burglary in Tseki village in Qwaqwa on Christmas night, police said on Wednesday.

    Police said the child was sleeping with her mother in bed when an intruder took the girl and abused her.

    "She (the mother) never heard when the child was taken from the bed," police spokesperson Constable Christopher Mophiring said.

    "Her sister noticed the child was bleeding when she entered the house and found her standing naked in the kitchen."

    The door was open and a cellphone had been stolen.

    The child was taken to hospital for medical examination.

    Charges of housebreaking, rape and theft are being investigated.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yet another child raped. You often hear that children are raped because these monsters believe it when a traditional healer tells them that having sex with a virgin/child will cure them from HIV

    JellyBean
    I have read about a lot of these stories in africa because of the healer telling them this. the "healer" needs to be shot!!!! i watched this on oprah once as well....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,918
    I don't even know what to say to this. I truly want to physically hurt people that do these things to children. That poor baby.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    I don't even know what to say to this. I truly want to physically hurt people that do these things to children. That poor baby.
    oh me too.....it makes my blood boil!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,983
    This is so sick......castration wouldn't be justice!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by cheko1
    This is so sick......castration wouldn't be justice!
    i know

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Any subhuman creature that can look at a toddler and see a sexual object needs to be shot on site.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,530
    It probably is that aids myth again. Sick, desperate people, spreading the disease further.

    This kind of stuff is why it makes me nuts when anti-science myths are spread and people try to discredit scientific fact - it hurts so many people when reality is ignored - like some of the African leaders who have said stupid things like that condoms don't work, the drugs are useless (discoraging lots of mothers from using them to prevent their newborn children from catching aids from the mother), etc. And so AIDS keeps spreading faster and faster because people don't believe in what works, and do believe in myths that only pass the disease on to innocents.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Any subhuman creature that can look at a toddler and see a sexual object needs to be shot on site.
    oh and i would be the shooter!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I have read about a lot of these stories in africa because of the healer telling them this. the "healer" needs to be shot!!!! i watched this on oprah once as well....
    Yes, where the "healer" tells men affected by AIDS that the only way to a cure is to have sex with a baby. OMG, this is just the most disturbing thing to even think about isn't it?! It just makes me sick!

    WHERE IS CAYLEE???


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl
    Yes, where the "healer" tells men affected by AIDS that the only way to a cure is to have sex with a baby. OMG, this is just the most disturbing thing to even think about isn't it?! It just makes me sick!
    oh its freaking GROSS!!!! I mean come on, what kind of pleasure can you get and i dont even think that is the drive to do it as much as it is to be cured.....these people who spread this voodoo need to be shot!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,530
    The healer tells them the cure is to have sex with a virgin girl - it seems to be quite a pervasive myth. Of course, with that going around, the number of virgin girls keeps going down (they get raped), so these guys have to look younger and younger to be sure it's a virgin. And when the cure doesn't work, they don't doubt the cure, they doubt that the girl was young enough, innocent enough.


    All this because of ignorance.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    OMG, I just found another baby rape. This one was 2 months old.

    http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4295479



Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY South Africa - Valencia Farmer, 14, gang-raped, murdered, Eerste River, 26 June 1999
    By zwiebel in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2015, 02:07 PM
  2. South Africa - Alexander Forba used baby to hit GF, baby died, Feb 2015
    By zwiebel in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 08:21 AM
  3. GUILTY South Africa - Valencia Behrens, 34, slain, fetus stolen, Randfontein, 6 Jan 2012
    By zwiebel in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2014, 04:17 AM
  4. South Africa - Boy ''Gutted for His Meat''
    By Soulmagent in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:01 PM