797 users online (92 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

South Africa - Baby raped by intruder.

From South Africa:

Bethlehem - A two-year-old girl was raped in a burglary in Tseki village in Qwaqwa on Christmas night, police said on Wednesday.

Police said the child was sleeping with her mother in bed when an intruder took the girl and abused her.

"She (the mother) never heard when the child was taken from the bed," police spokesperson Constable Christopher Mophiring said.

"Her sister noticed the child was bleeding when she entered the house and found her standing naked in the kitchen."

The door was open and a cellphone had been stolen.

The child was taken to hospital for medical examination.

Charges of housebreaking, rape and theft are being investigated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yet another child raped. You often hear that children are raped because these monsters believe it when a traditional healer tells them that having sex with a virgin/child will cure them from HIV

JellyBean

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    From South Africa:

Bethlehem - A two-year-old girl was raped in a burglary in Tseki village in Qwaqwa on Christmas night, police said on Wednesday.

Police said the child was sleeping with her mother in bed when an intruder took the girl and abused her.

"She (the mother) never heard when the child was taken from the bed," police spokesperson Constable Christopher Mophiring said.

"Her sister noticed the child was bleeding when she entered the house and found her standing naked in the kitchen."

The door was open and a cellphone had been stolen.

The child was taken to hospital for medical examination.

Charges of housebreaking, rape and theft are being investigated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yet another child raped. You often hear that children are raped because these monsters believe it when a traditional healer tells them that having sex with a virgin/child will cure them from HIV

JellyBean
    I have read about a lot of these stories in africa because of the healer telling them this. the "healer" needs to be shot!!!! i watched this on oprah once as well....

I don't even know what to say to this. I truly want to physically hurt people that do these things to children. That poor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    I don't even know what to say to this. I truly want to physically hurt people that do these things to children. That poor baby.
    oh me too.....it makes my blood boil!!!!

This is so sick......castration wouldn't be justice!

Quote Originally Posted by cheko1
    This is so sick......castration wouldn't be justice!
    i know

Any subhuman creature that can look at a toddler and see a sexual object needs to be shot on site.

It probably is that aids myth again. Sick, desperate people, spreading the disease further.

This kind of stuff is why it makes me nuts when anti-science myths are spread and people try to discredit scientific fact - it hurts so many people when reality is ignored - like some of the African leaders who have said stupid things like that condoms don't work, the drugs are useless (discoraging lots of mothers from using them to prevent their newborn children from catching aids from the mother), etc. And so AIDS keeps spreading faster and faster because people don't believe in what works, and do believe in myths that only pass the disease on to innocents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Any subhuman creature that can look at a toddler and see a sexual object needs to be shot on site.
    oh and i would be the shooter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I have read about a lot of these stories in africa because of the healer telling them this. the "healer" needs to be shot!!!! i watched this on oprah once as well....
    Yes, where the "healer" tells men affected by AIDS that the only way to a cure is to have sex with a baby. OMG, this is just the most disturbing thing to even think about isn't it?! It just makes me sick!

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl
    Yes, where the "healer" tells men affected by AIDS that the only way to a cure is to have sex with a baby. OMG, this is just the most disturbing thing to even think about isn't it?! It just makes me sick!
    oh its freaking GROSS!!!! I mean come on, what kind of pleasure can you get and i dont even think that is the drive to do it as much as it is to be cured.....these people who spread this voodoo need to be shot!!

The healer tells them the cure is to have sex with a virgin girl - it seems to be quite a pervasive myth. Of course, with that going around, the number of virgin girls keeps going down (they get raped), so these guys have to look younger and younger to be sure it's a virgin. And when the cure doesn't work, they don't doubt the cure, they doubt that the girl was young enough, innocent enough.

All this because of ignorance.

OMG, I just found another baby rape. This one was 2 months old.

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4295479