1024 users online (138 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

Thoughts on a quote

I saw this posted to the book of faces today and wanted to share here for discussion. What are your thoughts on this quote?

"There is a noticeable difference between Right and Left, in that people on the Right worry about what other people have got, while people on the Left worry about what other people are going without."
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"gangs"

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    I saw this posted to the book of faces today and wanted to share here for discussion. What are your thoughts on this quote?

"There is a noticeable difference between Right and Left, in that people on the Right worry about what other people have got, while people on the Left worry about what other people are going without."
    Seems true. The right does not seem to care if their peer group has plenty. They care if the undesireables-- the rest of us, have anything.

We should work for little with no benefits. The poor and disabled-- well, they can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post

I think it makes sense. Kind of like this?

People on the right worry about what other people have got, who paid for it, and why they themselves don't have it.

People on the left worry about people who have less, why they have less, and how can they help them.

Still thinking about it. Interesting quote.