1327 users online (219 members and 1108 guests)  

Websleuths News

Congress proposes to restrict Americans from visiting North Korea

"U.S. citizens could have their travel restricted to North Korea following 22-year-old American student Otto Warmbier's death.
    Two congressmen, Republican Joe Wilson and Democrat Adam Schiff, have introduced legislation to ban tourist travel to North Korea that's getting a work up in the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

It could receive a vote as soon as next month, a GOP committee aide told CNN.

If the bill becomes law, Americans would have to apply for and receive a license from the Treasury Department to visit the communist country that has denied that foul play led to Warmbier's medical condition before he was returned to the United States and subsequent death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4lLbUY3Wn

I'm not American but I think this is a good idea as it is not a safe country to visit.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    "U.S. citizens could have their travel restricted to North Korea following 22-year-old American student Otto Warmbier's death.
    Two congressmen, Republican Joe Wilson and Democrat Adam Schiff, have introduced legislation to ban tourist travel to North Korea that's getting a work up in the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

It could receive a vote as soon as next month, a GOP committee aide told CNN.

If the bill becomes law, Americans would have to apply for and receive a license from the Treasury Department to visit the communist country that has denied that foul play led to Warmbier's medical condition before he was returned to the United States and subsequent death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4lLbUY3Wn

I'm not American but I think this is a good idea as it is not a safe country to visit.
    I do agree that it's not a safe country to visit and wouldn't visit it myself. However, Land of the Free and all that. This kind of goes against that, taking away the choice for an American. JMO!
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"gangs"

I do not agree with the idea of going there, Who needs internattional incidents where it causes the US to have to intervene for a citizen