1000 users online (153 members and 847 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,030

    CA - Rachel Jones, 32, Redding, 24 June 2017

    Redding police are looking for a 32-year-old woman.

    Sgt. Jon Poletski said Rachel Lynn Jones was reported missing by her boyfriend, Alfredo Carrillo. Poletski said Carrillo told investigators Jones left a home on the 6200 block of Westside Road early Saturday morning.

    Since then, Poletski said searchers found Jones' vehicle in Ono on Tuesday, but there was no sign of her.

    Jones is white, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 150 pounds, and has brown hair and blue eyes, Poletski said. She also has a "Daddy's Girl" tattoo on her right ankle and four tattooed dots on her chest, police said.

    http://www.redding.com/story/news/lo...her/437922001/


  2. #2
    GigTu's Avatar
    GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,138
    I wonder who she knows in Ono.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    12
    Link to official press release. She has a history of drug abuse and mental illness.

    http://www.cityofredding.org/Home/Co...News/2360/2037

    Still never like when a mother just 'leaves' the house in the early morning. Usually turns out to be false IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms22 View Post
    Link to official press release. She has a history of drug abuse and mental illness.

    http://www.cityofredding.org/Home/Co...News/2360/2037

    Still never like when a mother just 'leaves' the house in the early morning. Usually turns out to be false IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Found alive and taken to hospital:
    http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sha...tina/568449888


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Found alive and taken to hospital:
    http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sha...tina/568449888


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jones was located alive in a remote area off of Platina Road, roughly midway between Platina and Ono.

    According to the Redding Police Department, the 32-year-old was suffering from extreme dehydration and wounds from exposure.

    Rob Sandbloom of the Shasta County Sheriff's Office said a crew including 16 volunteers and four staff members had been searching the area since 2:00 pm when one of the volunteers located Jones in a wet culvert area about 45 to 50 feet off the main road.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Arizona Gal
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Jones was located alive in a remote area off of Platina Road, roughly midway between Platina and Ono.

    According to the Redding Police Department, the 32-year-old was suffering from extreme dehydration and wounds from exposure.

    Rob Sandbloom of the Shasta County Sheriff's Office said a crew including 16 volunteers and four staff members had been searching the area since 2:00 pm when one of the volunteers located Jones in a wet culvert area about 45 to 50 feet off the main road.


    Geesh. I wonder if she was attacked.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,030
    Quote Originally Posted by creepcrusher View Post
    Geesh. I wonder if she was attacked.
    I believe they ruled out foul play. Interesting they provided so many details of being found alive.

    Wishing her well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,383
    Missing Redding woman Rachel Jones was located alive by a Shasta County Sheriff's Office search crew near Platina Thursday evening.

    According to the Redding Police Department, the 32-year-old was suffering from extreme dehydration and wounds from exposure.

    http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sha...live/568449888

    Found

  9. #9
    GigTu's Avatar
    GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,138
    This is great news! She is so lucky they found be her out there in the middle of nowhere.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,205
    remembering the ember graham case w all these communities

    [QUOTE=GigTu;13465220]I wonder who she knows in Ono. [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,030
    [QUOTE=cvaldez1975;13468815]remembering the ember graham case w all these communities

    Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    I wonder who she knows in Ono. [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk
    Before my time here but might be a good read.



Similar Threads

  1. IL IL - Kaiden Jones, 13, Chicago, 20 June 2017
    By Gardener1850 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 12:11 AM
  2. Found Safe VA - Amber Jones, 17, Lynchburg, 25 June 2017
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 07:45 PM
  3. Found Safe WI - Freddie Jones, 84, Milwaukee, 24 June 2017
    By doodles1211 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 12:07 AM
  4. VT VT - Nya Jones, 15, Burlington, 4 June 2017
    By Gardener1850 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2017, 07:37 PM