1297 users online (190 members and 1107 guests)  

Websleuths News

What do the democrats need to do to win in 2020?

As the title says what do you think the democrats need to do to win in 2020?

From the news coverage I'm seeing the democrats still don't seem to have recovered from the election. I'm interested to see from other members what they need to do to win against Trump.

I would like to say I'm not for or against any political party but I have an interest in U.S politics as well as the current political mess in the U.K.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

they can start with breaking ties with Nancy Pelosi-

The most obvious answer is to get out and vote. I think a lot of people were complacent during the election and didn't think for one hot minute that Trump would win. That has to change.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

trump being trump

Quote Originally Posted by ilovewings View Post
    they can start with breaking ties with Nancy Pelosi-
    I agree with you but I understand she brings in big money for the party so I can't see it happening soon.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

It seems to me that the political process is terribly sullied by the Russia scandal. Will this kind of behaviour continue to be a problem, much like athletes who test positive for drugs?

I think that there are very real moral issues that divide Americans. If the Dems can set aside the need to win moral issues, and focus instead on healing the national anger, fear and divisiveness, then they might recapture the necessary votes to win. A well appointed new party leader will be important.