1463 users online (273 members and 1190 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
    Suzanne, when I think of how you haven't seen your loved one in 34 years, tears come to my eyes. If it fills me with sadness, I can only imagine the feelings in evokes in you. You haven't let your despair overcome you, though, and this is amazing. You are full of an incredible strength and undying love. I hope you will continue to allow this to fuel your journey. We back you the whole way!

With much love, Juliette

My sister Tammy's anniversary of when she came up missing is coming up in a few days.Please keep her in your prayers to find out what happened to her.I have looked a very long time for her.I just want to know the truth and what happened to her.I don't want to look for her dead anymore.I please just want to know what happened to her.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Suzanne View Post
    My sister Tammy's anniversary of when she came up missing is coming up in a few days.Please keep her in your prayers to find out what happened to her.I have looked a very long time for her.I just want to know the truth and what happened to her.I don't want to look for her dead anymore.I please just want to know what happened to her.
    Bless you, Ms. Suzanne. I will be thinking of Tammy, you and your family on that day and hope you have answers soon.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Bump for Tammy. This is my area & I think of Tammy & her case often.

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    The Unfound podcast is reviewing Tammy's case on its Friday episode. So happy about it!

Interview with true crime blogger, Anthony Wayne, regarding Tammy's disappearance:

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/u...10_31_20-07_00

I please just want to know what happened to happened to her.I have looked for her a very long time.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1180588/1

This is good information on my sister Tammy.
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1376/0

The board I made in 2004 and dedicated to find my sister Tammy and to try and help other missing and unidentified people also has been migrated to Tapatalk groups.It is not a discussion board.It's only for information to help them.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/icar...sonscoldcases/
    Last edited by Ms Suzanne; 08-21-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Ms Suzanne, I'm sorry that there seems to be an undertone in some media reports that Tammy's disappearance wasn't surprising solely because of Tammy's model/beauty queen status, as if being a beautiful woman is justification for kidnapping you.

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    For those who haven't heard The Unfound podcasts episode on Tammy's case!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/u...10_31_20-07_00

I am looking for Tammy alive also.I please just want to know if she is ok.I have looked for her for a very long time.I just want to know is she alive or dead.If someone knows something.Please.Tammy if your out there please let us know where you are and please tell the police so you are not listed as a missing person anymore.People do love you and want to know where you are and if you alright ok?Please end this.Please.
    Last edited by Ms Suzanne; 10-03-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Suzanne View Post
    I am looking for Tammy alive also.I please just want to know if she is ok.I have looked for her for a very long time.I just want to know is she alive or dead.If someone knows something.Please.Tammy if your out there please let us know where you are and please tell the police so you are not listed as a missing person anymore.People do love you and want to know where you are and if you alright ok?Please end this.Please.
    Just a couple of things, Ms. Suzanne. -
    Have you checked with any mental institutes in the area to see if they have any long term Jane Does that might fit Tammy's description?
    Have you checked with the state of Florida to see if there are any unidentified remains that are not in a public database anywhere? I ask this because PA recently loaded up NamUs with a lot of very old UP cases. Mass. did the same thing last year, too.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45