Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Tammy Lynn Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Hybrid View

FL - Tammy Lynn Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Tammy Lynn Leppert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read this: Please help me find out what happened to my sister. Is she alive or dead? I just want to know. Her name is Tammy Lynn Leppert, she came up missing in Cocoa Beach, Florida. July 6, 1983. She was let out of a car near the glass bank in cocoa beach, near the Exxon station, after a heated discussion with a male companion. She has never been seen or heard from again. Has anyone seen or heard from her since July 6, 1983. Did anyone here know her? I've looked at the doe network, and have compared a few jane does to her description. This is very hard for me to do. Not all of the unidentified jane does out there are on the doe network though, some are not. How can I find out what is on the NCIC? Is it available to me? Tammy's birthdate is Feb 5, 1965. She was 18 when she came up missing. Her description is approx 5'4" tall, 115 pounds, hazel (blue/brown) eyes. She is very pretty. She was in beauty pagents, modeling, and a few parts in movies (Spring Break, Scarface, Little Darlings, and Video Wars). She was about to go to California for some movie parts, I think, before she disappeared. I dont know for what movies. Her missing persons story was featured on Unsolved Mysteries, some of the things on the story are not correct. The car was not black, it was a white corvette, or blue maverick. She had on a blue blouse with flower appliques on the shoulders, and a blue skirt. The hoouse they were staying at was in Rockledge, Florida, not Cocoa. She may have been 3 months pregnant. She was taller than the 5'3" they say, 5'4"-5'5". The police have looked into her being a Christopher Wilder (Serial killer) victim, but was never linked to him;I do not think christopher bernard wilder had any thing to do with tammy's disappearance.or John Crutchley (The Vampire Rapist), who recently died in prison. Any information on her, alive or dead? What you may have heard? What may have happened? Anything, anything at all. I will look into it, ok? I just want to know. TO THE LIVING WE OWE RESPECT, TO THE MISSING OR DEAD WE OWE THE TRUTH. Someone somewhere has to care about what happened to Tammy Lynn Leppert. I care........
    For more information and pictures of Tammy please go to http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissin...opicID=1.topic .
    I beg you.If you know anything at all Please email me.Please help tammy
    You can contact me at e mail (suzannec4444@aol.com)
    Thank you,
    Suzanne
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-27-2012 at 06:54 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ms Suzanne For This Useful Post:

do you possibly have a color age progression of her? I would like to see that as the black and white version is really hard to picture what she would look like in person.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BAD_BUTTERFLY For This Useful Post:

tammy

Hi
    Age progression?no I do not have an age progression picture of her.I would love one though.In my heart I do not think she is alive and well and out there anywhere anymore.I am looking for any unidentified Jane Does that fit tammy's discription besides the Doe network .If anyone knows of any unidentified Jane Does that fit tammy's discription or anything at all on tammy.please please email me at suzannec4444@aol.com
    Thank you very much
    Sister of missing tammy lynn leppert

suzanne

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Suzanne For This Useful Post:

Your Sister Tammy

Suzanne:

I can imagine the frustration you must feel about your sister. When a family member or a loved one for that matter turns up missing, it's terrible, no other way to describe it. You dont know if they are dead or if they are alive someplace in the world and just dont know who they are from an accident or something.
    One of my missing ladies (Carrie Culberson) will finally be eligible for the DoeNetWork in a few weeks. As you know they wont take you unless you've been missing for eight (8) years. Her family cannot find her remains although they know she is dead. While our cases differ somewhat, I wanted you to know that there are many of us who do care and if we can do anything, as small as it may seem to help you, please let me know.
    Whenever you hear of someone who turns up missing, you always have this constant questioning inside your mind how long will we have to go before we find the answers, no matter how bad they may be. I hope that you find the answers you seek very soon so that you may stop worrying and searching for Tammy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to findcarrie For This Useful Post:

tammy

Hi
    Thank you very much.You are sweet.I hope and pray so too.
    ttyl

Suzanne

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Suzanne For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzannec4444
    Hi
    Thank you very much.You are sweet.I hope and pray so too.
    ttyl

Suzanne

Suzanne, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. My 19-year old sister disappeared in 1984. She also was very beautiful. Her remains were found in 1995 very close to where she disappeared. Amazing that the police could have missed her for 11 years, isn't it? We still don't know who killed her or why. I hope that you find your sister. If you ever need someone to talk to who knows what you're going through, please don't hesitate to email me at dewpea@yahoo.com.

Stay strong and God bless you!!!!!!

I don't know, maybe this is way off. But I was watching AMW last night, and they mentioned a Jane Doe in Louisiana. She was a petite woman with perfect teeth. I was thinking, maybe Tammy ran away, or was picked up. She stayed there for 3 years, and then was murdered, thrown in the lake. It's a way out there theory, but since they tried to match her with someone missing in 1981, why not throw it out there? The timing didn't match up, since this Jane Doe was found in 1986, and the hair colour was different.Maybe someone(or herself) changed hair colours in hope of starting another life somewhere. This may be way off, but if it's of any help at all, I'll post it here.

http://doenetwork.us/cases/16ufla.html - case of Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe
    ~Mekena Sarah Gracie Carmichael~
    2007-2011
    West Elgin's Precious Angel

Thank you

Hi
    what did they say on this Jane Doe.(That's america's most wanted?)I am trying to check this Jane Doe right now.(The past few weeks).I don't know about tammy's teeth being perfect.but I would very much like to check with this Jane Doe with a possible DNA match with tammy.
    Thank you for caring

Suzanne

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Suzanne For This Useful Post:

Yeah, I did see it on America's Most Wanted, a new detective is on the case. I have the page from their site right here:
    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cf...&OtherID=30158

Hope I could be of help,
    Erin
    ~Mekena Sarah Gracie Carmichael~
    2007-2011
    West Elgin's Precious Angel

Last fall there was renewed interest in the case as the LSU faces lab did a clay reconstruction. I am posting a link that may be helpful.

http://www.lsu.edu/faceslab/persons/persons.htm at this link you can click on her case file and send an email inquiry. it is case number 03-35
    http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/...17/detail.html

Hi
    Thank you very much.You are sweet.It was strange America's most wanted aired this Unidentified Jane Doe on Tammy's birthday.Febuary 5th.
    ttyl
    Suzanne

Tammy Lynn Leppert missing 1983 from Cocoa Beach Florida

Hi
    Please help me find my sister.Her name is Tammy Lynn Leppert.I care very much of what became of her.She came up missing on July 6 1983 from Cocoa Beach florida.For more information on my sister please go to

http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissin...opicID=1.topic

Thankyou and God bless you

suzanne

Suzanne-

Thanks for starting a thread here for Tammy. I've followed the posts in the "Missing" forum for some time.

Here is the link to Tammy's Charley Project page:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ert_tammy.html

Suzanne-How much of the info on the CP page do you feel is accurate? Were you a witness to Tammy's reported behavior prior to her disappearance?

Do you know the name of the person Tammy was last known to be with?

Why is it believed that Tammy may have been pregnant? Are there any thoughts on who the father may have been?

What exactly is the Glass Bank she was reported to have been left at? Do you know if there were any surveillance cameras in this building, or any buildings nearby? I'm sure the Exxon would have had cameras in '83...

When I read of Tammy's case, I always think of Linda Sobek. It doesn't sound as though Tammy was ready for any kind of work the day she left home..Is it known what her reason for going out that day was?

Sorry to hit you with so many questions, but I really would like to help. Your sister is absolutely adorable, and deserves answers.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel For This Useful Post:

Hi
    Thankyou.you are sweet.I was not around for awhile before she came up missing.I am still trying to find out what happened.Everything I know is on the link I dedicated this board to her.

http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissin...opicID=1.topic
    The charlie project got all thier information from me and the board I dedicated to tammy.
    to her.I am looking for any unidentified Jane Does that fit her discription.I have looked at what is on the Doe network.I need what is on the NCIC.If someone knows of Tammy's where abouts or what was happening before she came up missing or knew tammy or what happened to her or have any matches to unidentified Jane Does anywhere.Please email me
    Suzannec4444@yahoo.com

Suzanne

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Suzanne For This Useful Post:

Hi
    There just isn't anything really known.No one knows what happened to her.All I know is on the board I dedicated and made for her.
    http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissi...topicID=1.topic

I am hoping someone one knows something.Mainly as an unidentified Jane Doe somewhere.She has contacted no one.I do not think she is alive.I think she id dead.Please someone help me find her.It is not fair to her if she in in an unmarked grave or anthropologist office somewhere.She deserves much better than this.I just want to put her name on her grave.Please let me do that for her.
    Please email me at

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

Suzanne

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Suzanne For This Useful Post:

Suzanne, I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Your sister was beautiful. I have read about her here and on Doe Network. There are lots of people who want to help.

http://www.find-missing-children.org.../poster673.htm

Has anyone seen this girl? She looks like Tammy, IMO.

Hi
    Thankyou.This picture almost made me cry.They call her JD83 in amarillo Texas.this Jane Doe holds a very special place in my heart.I will find out who she is one day.This was the very first unidentified Jane Doe I ever knew about and ever checked tammy with.This Jane Doe was ruled out as tammy with DNA.

suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by suzannec4444
    Hi
    Thankyou.This picture almost made me cry.They call her JD83 in amarillo Texas.this Jane Doe holds a very special place in my heart.I will find out who she is one day.This was the very first unidentified Jane Doe I ever knew about and ever checked tammy with.This Jane Doe was ruled out as tammy with DNA.

suzanne
    I'm sorry, Suzanne. I was hoping it would be her. I will keep looking.

(((hugs))) Suzanne. You know I always hold Tammy in my heart as well.

I think I posted this one before as a possible match, but here it is again

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/125ufnv.html

bump up post

32. The Following User Says Thank You to anthrobones For This Useful Post:

Hi
    Thankyou so much.You are sweet

suzanne

Bumping for Tammy and her sister Suzanne.

Just some info to help you along in your search:

First, you can have a DNA swab done on yourself at a local law enforcement that does it,and have it entered into the federal database, to see if a match comes up with any UID's. The running of DNA can take a very long time to see if it is a match, patience is required.

Secondly, there is a psychic that takes a very long time to do a case, but he is extremely accurate, www.************.com, and get his email to ask for a reading. He does it for free, but he is very backed up, but you can look at his other readings on missing persons, and those he was accurate at reading.

I hope this helps in some way, your sister is a beautiful woman, best of everything in your search.
    Also, have the social security office run a check on her ss # (do not post it here) and see if it was ever used after her disappearance.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast