FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Tammy Lynn Leppert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read this: Please help me find out what happened to my sister. Is she alive or dead? I just want to know. Her name is Tammy Lynn Leppert, she came up missing in Cocoa Beach, Florida. July 6, 1983. She was let out of a car near the glass bank in cocoa beach, near the Exxon station, after a heated discussion with a male companion. She has never been seen or heard from again. Has anyone seen or heard from her since July 6, 1983. Did anyone here know her? I've looked at the doe network, and have compared a few jane does to her description. This is very hard for me to do. Not all of the unidentified jane does out there are on the doe network though, some are not. How can I find out what is on the NCIC? Is it available to me? Tammy's birthdate is Feb 5, 1965. She was 18 when she came up missing. Her description is approx 5'4" tall, 115 pounds, hazel (blue/brown) eyes. She is very pretty. She was in beauty pagents, modeling, and a few parts in movies (Spring Break, Scarface, Little Darlings, and Video Wars). She was about to go to California for some movie parts, I think, before she disappeared. I dont know for what movies. Her missing persons story was featured on Unsolved Mysteries, some of the things on the story are not correct. The car was not black, it was a white corvette, or blue maverick. She had on a blue blouse with flower appliques on the shoulders, and a blue skirt. The hoouse they were staying at was in Rockledge, Florida, not Cocoa. She may have been 3 months pregnant. She was taller than the 5'3" they say, 5'4"-5'5". The police have looked into her being a Christopher Wilder (Serial killer) victim, but was never linked to him;I do not think christopher bernard wilder had any thing to do with tammy's disappearance.or John Crutchley (The Vampire Rapist), who recently died in prison. Any information on her, alive or dead? What you may have heard? What may have happened? Anything, anything at all. I will look into it, ok? I just want to know. TO THE LIVING WE OWE RESPECT, TO THE MISSING OR DEAD WE OWE THE TRUTH. Someone somewhere has to care about what happened to Tammy Lynn Leppert. I care........
For more information and pictures of Tammy please go to http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissingpersonscoldcasesfrm7.showMessage?topicID=1.topic .
I beg you.If you know anything at all Please email me.Please help tammy
You can contact me at e mail (suzannec4444@aol.com)
Thank you,
Suzanne

leppert_tammy3.jpg
leppert_tammy2.jpg
leppert_tammy5.jpg

Photos: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/leppert_tammy.html

Hi
Age progression?no I do not have an age progression picture of her.I would love one though.In my heart I do not think she is alive and well and out there anywhere anymore.I am looking for any unidentified Jane Does that fit tammy's discription besides the Doe network .If anyone knows of any unidentified Jane Does that fit tammy's discription or anything at all on tammy.please please email me at suzannec4444@aol.com
Thank you very much
Sister of missing tammy lynn leppert

suzanne

Suzanne:

I can imagine the frustration you must feel about your sister. When a family member or a loved one for that matter turns up missing, it's terrible, no other way to describe it. You dont know if they are dead or if they are alive someplace in the world and just dont know who they are from an accident or something.
One of my missing ladies (Carrie Culberson) will finally be eligible for the DoeNetWork in a few weeks. As you know they wont take you unless you've been missing for eight (8) years. Her family cannot find her remains although they know she is dead. While our cases differ somewhat, I wanted you to know that there are many of us who do care and if we can do anything, as small as it may seem to help you, please let me know.
Whenever you hear of someone who turns up missing, you always have this constant questioning inside your mind how long will we have to go before we find the answers, no matter how bad they may be. I hope that you find the answers you seek very soon so that you may stop worrying and searching for Tammy.

suzannec4444 said:
Hi
Thank you very much.You are sweet.I hope and pray so too.
ttyl

Suzanne

Suzanne, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. My 19-year old sister disappeared in 1984. She also was very beautiful. Her remains were found in 1995 very close to where she disappeared. Amazing that the police could have missed her for 11 years, isn't it? We still don't know who killed her or why. I hope that you find your sister. If you ever need someone to talk to who knows what you're going through, please don't hesitate to email me at dewpea@yahoo.com.

Stay strong and God bless you!!!!!!

Hi
I am sorry.What was her name.I may have heard of her.Is her story featured anywhere?Would you like me to put her case on my board?
ttyl

Suzanne

suzannec4444 said:
Hi
I am sorry.What was her name.I may have heard of her.Is her story featured anywhere?Would you like me to put her case on my board?
ttyl

Suzanne

I sent you a PM. :blowkiss:

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi
There is a new lead out that I hope the cocoa beach police department is following up on. someone said Tammy wanted some money?back that someone owed her and Tammy said if this person did not pay her back she would tell on this person.Maybe she did.This person threatened to kill her.I feel and think we will find out what happened to Tammy and hopefully where she is through this last lead.I think this person should be the # 1 suspect in Tammy's disappearance.But I still hope and pray all avenues and all suspects are pursued.Also,Does anyone know if a Fat boys barbeque in cocoa?or cocoa beach fla was ever in trouble for anything in 1983 or the years afterward.Drugs?The owner is deceased and the resturaunt is closed.Please if you know anything.Please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com
ttyl
Suzanne
[/font]

Hi
Thank you so much.You are so sweet.
I think tammy was on unsolved mysteries today.Has any one else seen this?If you know anything on Tammy Lynn Leppert please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com
Thank you
Suzanne

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi
I was wondering if anyone knew more on this.Some wrote to me.this was a rumor with tammy.If you know anything please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com. or post it ok?
I remember watching a show on t.v. within the last 6 months now i cannot remember if it was dateline or 48 hours,but it was about a prince in saudi arabia.It had women on there who had been hired in the states to be models and when they arrived in saudi it was a whole different story.They were held against their will and the prince would have them all come to his mansion and he would pick his women for the night.It shocked me the stories these women told.i went to school with carolyn Pruyser and their were also rumors of the white slavery thing with her dissapearance.I am not sure if this helps,but thought i would mention the t.v. show.Take care.
[/font]

Hi Suzanne,that was me that left you that message on your board.I have been trying to remember more on the t.v. show that I seen,but it has been a few months.I remember women were hired through a modelling agency,and were taken overseas to this princes home.There would be several women there at one time.I will do some research today and try to find out which show it was on.My apologies for not getting back to your board and responding sooner,I have been trying to research Carolyns dissapearance.My prayers are with you.

Hi
Thank you very much.You are nice.Thank you for letting me know about it.I pray they find carolyn too.

Suzanne

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi
I am still looking for matches with tammy with unidentified Jane Does.I need matches on the NCIC.If you know of any matches with Tammy Lynn Leppert or any information on her please please email me at Suzannec4444@yahoo.com.
Thank you very much and God bless you

Suzanne
[/font]

Suzanne, Did you ever get any more info on Fat Boy's restaurant? is this the restaurant in Boca where the owner of the resturant and his manager were killed at the owner's home? I seem to remember a murder case involving drugs and large amounts of money that these people were killed for. But I cannot remember the restaurant's name. This was in Boca, or Ft. Lauderdale, I believe. And would have been in the 80's.
I frequently look for your sweet Tammy as I look for my Jean Marie. There are too many missing young women from South Florida...lighting a candle

Lauran

Hi
Thank you very much for posting to me.Fat boys barbeque was in cocoa or cocoa beach.They may have been in trouble for something. I am still trying to find out what.Probably in the early 80's.I am very interested in the the on you are talking about too.Do you have any information on this date it happened ect....There may or may not be a connection.If any one knows of anything on any of this.Please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com.
Thank you very much for caring.You are very sweet.
God bless you.
Suzanne

The owner of the restaurant I am talking about was found murdered in his home, along with a younger female employee, i thought the restuarant manager or asst manager. There were signs of a great deal of upheaval in the house, as though it has been searched, as I recall. The story in the Miami Herald was that this was drug related,a nd that they believed a large amount of money and drugs were missing from the house. I shall see what else some of my friends from there may remember.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back