1321 users online (219 members and 1102 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2017.06.29 - Trump Mocks Mika Brzezinski; Says She Was ‘Bleeding Badly From a Face-Lift’

NYT:

Trump Mocks Mika Brzezinski; Says She Was ‘Bleeding Badly From a Face-Lift’

Mr. Trump’s comment on Thursday echoed a contentious remark that he made about another female television anchor, Megyn Kelly, during last year’s presidential campaign. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever,” Mr. Trump said, a remark that was widely seen as a reference to menstruation and drew rebukes from women’s groups.
    much more at the link

Ladies and gentlemen, YOUR President of the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    NYT:

Trump Mocks Mika Brzezinski; Says She Was ‘Bleeding Badly From a Face-Lift’

much more at the link

Ladies and gentlemen, YOUR President of the United States of America.
    I was stunned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you believe it?

Trump's presidency is bleeding..BIGLY

Disgusting POS.

No more #FreeMelania bs. Her response thru her communications director was equally revolting.
    Sounds like her anti-cyber bullying efforts are moving right along.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiect View Post
    No more #FreeMelania bs. Her response thru her communications director was equally revolting.
    Yes. We remember her stirring RNC speech.

Holy crap

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    No big surprise that WH spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the First Lady's press secretary are defending Trump's Tweets

..."Look, I think what's necessary is to push back against unnecessary attacks on the president, both personally. I've seen far worse things come out of that show," Huckabee Sanders said. "Again, directed not just at the president but at everyone around him — personal attacks, mean, hateful attacks-and again, this president isn't going to sit back and not push back, and he's going to fight fire with fire and I think that's exactly what he did today."

Melania Trump's press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, told NBC News: "As the First Lady has stated publicly, when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder.” ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...-hosts-n778081

Quote Originally Posted by jamiect View Post
    Ha. Trump says Mika is bleeding from a facelift, but look at his trophy wife Melania. Her face is so chock full of Botox, it's frozen in horror.

Maybe the websleuth Trumpsters won't support this but I'm seeing a lot of support for this on twitter, if they accepted him saying Megan Kelly "bleeding from her wherever" and bragging of rich men freely "grabbing women by the pussy" (POTUS' quote, not mine!), this is no big deal.
    I have twitter folks saying I probs supported the baseball assassination attempts as an argument to support this, as if democrats supported that and as if the outlier freaks that did are equal to the POTUS.
    It's all MOO

While I believe that the "rhetoric" forwarded by Mr. Trump will be accepted or lauded by many in his base, the saddest part of his tweets is that he represents all of us in the greater world as his job is our symbol. I am absolutely saddened and appalled that the leader of our nation has nothing better to do than to comment on a person's looks. Regardless of her political views or her importance in the news world, Mr. Trump's negative commenting about her rather than taking up the salient and crucial issues facing our nation reinforces the thinking that Americans are only interested in the salacious and gossip rather than tackling the international issues and making American life better for the citizenry.

I am not sure how anyone can defend these comments. But, I am not surprised that many will. I know Mr. Trump would be apoplectic if someone had said something akin to this about his daughters or wife.

I hope someone takes away his phone.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Folks wonder why there's such a problem with bullying. POTUS is doing it almost daily via Twitter, so it must be alright.

he is creating a new normal of incivility and ignorance. pathological lying, misogyny, childish insults by a president is not normal. he is unfit period. don't even try to explain it away.

Sen Orrin Hatch calls them "dipsy-doodles"

Hm. I must have had some kind of weird dream about Obama and birth certificate or something like that?

I must still be dreaming because there is no way a grown man would talk like that.

Even during the debates when he was calling his opponents ugly names, the opponents never went to his level.

It is mind blowing.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast