1248 users online (193 members and 1055 guests)  

Websleuths News

ME - Kimberly Piccolo, 31, Clinton, 26 June 2017

CLINTON, Maine (NEWS CENTER) — Police in both Connecticut and Maine are looking for a 31-year-old who was last seen on Sunday, June 26 by Clinton police.

draft
    31-year-old Kim Piccolo suffers from anxiety

Kimberly Piccolo suffers from anxiety, according to her aunt Fran Chappa. Chappa tells NEWS CENTER that Fran had been living with her in Newtown, Conn. for the last four months. Chappa went on vacation and when she came back Piccolo was gone.

Clinton police say they found Piccolo in her car parked at Tradewind Market on Hinckley road. She told police that she fell asleep and was waiting for friends to pick her up.

Police say she appeared to be in good condition and they had no reason to believe she was a missing person. continued at link.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/miss...ine-/453030400

Hey guys this girl is a friend of a coworker. Can we spread this around and share. She's from CT but when missing in Maine.

Here's a link to the Clinton, Maine police departments FB page mentioning the officers responding to finding her in her car.

On 06/25/17 at 7 PM, Officer Townsend was dispatched to Tradewind Market on the Hinckley Road for a female in her vehicle not responding. Officer Townsend and Rescue personnel did speak with her. She told Officer Townsend that she fell asleep and was waiting for friends to pick her up. She appeared to be in good condition and she refused medical care. Officer Townsend did not have probable cause to make her go for a medical evaluation.

Kimberly Piccolo is 31 years old and was last seen driving a gray/silver colored 2009 Mazda 3 with CT lincese plate 926YOV.
    If you see her please call your local police dept, immediately.

https://www.facebook.com/clintonpoli...PAGES_TIMELINE

This place she was spotted is right off of Interstate 95. It's easy on and off. She could be anywhere now. I hope her family can organize a good FB page and file a missing person's report.

Clinton police say they found Piccolo in her car parked at Tradewind Market on Hinckley road. She told police that she fell asleep and was waiting for friends to pick her up.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/miss...ine-/453030400

Kimberly Piccolo was last seen around 7 a.m. Sunday when she left her family's home. She was heading to her aunt's house in Newtown, but did not arrive and her vehicle was seen in Clinton, Maine.

Kimberly is driving a 2009 gray four-door Mazda 3 with Connecticut registration 926YOV.

Police said her family is concerned because she has been feeling depressed and is not taking her anxiety medication.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Good find. I wonder who the last person to see her was since they said no one was home at the time.
    Last edited by Greater Than; 06-30-2017 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Broken quote

She's been found! So happy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hey-Debbie View Post
    She's been found! So happy.
    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear she was found. I work in the area, so I've been keeping an eye open for her.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

The Clinton Police Department reported Friday morning that Kimberly Piccolo, 31, has been found, about five days after she suddenly left home in Newtown, Connecticut, seemingly without taking any money, belongings or anxiety medication.
    http://bangordailynews.com/2017/06/3...orthern-maine/

Found