Texas man, 56, gets life for having deviant sex with a squash

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Ransier was found naked by authorities on November 10, 2012 on Word Ranch Road in New Braunfels, and he admitted to committing a 'deviant sex act involving a squash'.*
He was found naked again, but wearing women's stockings, on March 9, 2014 at a baseball field where he was engaging in a deviant sex act with a vegetable."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sex-acts-sentenced-prison.html#ixzz4lQo1l6vw

Article includes a photo of the squash. Although it could be a photo of a generic squash - in order to protect the privacy of the victim. Wonder if this dude hung out in the produce section at the grocery store, gazing longingly at the displays?

Fight this kind of abuse by joining PETAA ! (People for the Ethical Treatment of Artichokes & Asparagus)

Personally I feel this man has mental health issues and is not humorous, too many people not being properly treated. I also find no humor in sexual assault.
I know we need some relief from the harsh crimes we hear about but this person is a victim and has family. I am a bit sensitive but can you imagine if this was your brother or son?
I am not attacking you Alway's Shocked just a reminder to understand.

So having sex with a vegetable will get you life, but raping someone or selling drugs won't get you life.??????????????? Okay. Yes, our Country is *advertiser censored*-backwards. IMO.

So having sex with a vegetable will get you life, but raping someone or selling drugs won't get you life.??????????????? Okay. Yes, our Country is *advertiser censored*-backwards. IMO.

Read the article ..captions also under the pictures he was really a felon already and given time would have harmed a child by the looks of it. Looks like it was more of a 3 strikes your out!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

The title of the thread is misleading - he didn't actually get the sentence for the sex acts.

A Texas man who had been previously convicted for nine felony offenses and had a history of 'deviant sex acts' with children's clothing and vegetables was sentenced to life in prison for being in possession of meth and tampering with evidence.

The life in prison charge is unrelated to the veggie incidents. Although he did have a cooler full of cucumbers at the time.
a 56-year-old New Braunfels man, was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday on a charge of tampering with evidence after he tried to break a meth-filled syringe before a state trooper found it in his vehicle.

:silenced: I'm trying very hard to restrain myself from posting a vegetarian joke.

Okay he had deviant acts with children's clothing and other weird stuff. Still... he gets life without actually hurting a human while other criminals who have killed humans get several years. I still say ********. I know those activies are precursers to actually moving on to humans... but until he does move onto humans..I thinks it's crazy he get's LIFE while those who have actually MURDERED humans get a slap on the wrist... and at his age... it seems he would have stayed with clothing and vegetables. Don't get me wrong... but you can't assume and skip ahead to what you THINK a person WILL do in the FUTURE... you have to convict and sentence on what they did.

The title of the thread is misleading - he didn't actually get the sentence for the sex acts.
Just read the article and was coming to state just this, but my WS bestie beat me to it :)
Very misleading article title

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

As ever, if one happens upon something in DM, keep searching for more local links; that rag is newsprint misspent.

I agree, I used poor wording on the headline. So sorry. I should have worded it to say "after having sex with a squash" or "plus meth charges" or something like that.

And while his priors were for "performing deviant acts", I don't know that having sex with a vegetable would fall under the category of "sexual abuse". Maybe if was a dog, or a horse, or even a dead deer kept in his bathtub - all of which have been posted here in the past. But if it is sex with a picnic table, a lawn chair, or a fence - again, all of which have been posted here in the past - since they are inanimate objects it might not qualify as sexual abuse.

Yes, I certainly think there is some type of mental illness with this guy. And I do not think mental illness is funny. But sometimes some of the things that mentally ill people do are funny. In the above article I thought it was funny that a picture of the squash was included......

What with the name of the thread being "Bizarre and off-beat news" it is probable that some form of mental illness could be involved in a significant percentage of the more bizarre stories. And sometimes they are funny to some of us.

In any case, lonetraveler, please unrestrain yourself and post your joke. Otherwise I may have to go find a story to enable resurrection of the "pooping jogger" thread!

Hahahahahahahaha,
Seriously though, he was found with some serious and concerning items in his car......childrens clothes, rope and duct tape, and a few other items of concern.
I hope he gets some mental health care that he obviously needs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back