Redirects

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsobrien

Reaction score
I can't use WS via mobile anymore, it's unusable. If I don't get redirected while posting this, I'll be surprised!

Was interrupted by redirects twice getting here to report the first one, ugh. Screenshot_2017-06-29-20-14-35.jpg

I am getting that redirect all the time when I use my tablet. I don't have that problem when I use my PC.

I am getting that redirect all the time when I use my tablet. I don't have that problem when I use my PC.

Same. My issue is solely when I'm on my phone. :-/ I've tried cleaning out unnecessary apps from it and updating. I don't know what to do.

Hi All,

I've got an idea how we can try to catch the annoying mobile redirects. There's an iOS browser in the app store called HttpWatch it's very expensive, so just download HttpWatch Basic.

The browser can record network requests, so if you get redirected, you can see which ad initiated the redirect or just share the log here.

Here's a link to the basic (free) version of the app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id658886056

Happy hunting!

Best,
L

I've had the same problem on my iPad but I downloaded the free in the App Store and it has solved the issue.

Fair enough :)

Could you please just tell me if your location really is Scotland? I don't mean to pry, just want to find out if the redirecting campaign has expanded it's geo targeting to include European countries as well. The one redirecting to something.top/amz or something.top/walmart used to only be aimed at the US.

Fair enough :)

Could you please just tell me if your location really is Scotland? I don't mean to pry, just want to find out if the redirecting campaign has expanded it's geo targeting to include European countries as well. The one redirecting to something.top/amz or something.top/walmart used to only be aimed at the US.

I have no idea. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member