1215 users online (191 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2017.06.29 "The Violence of Lies" (taped 4/2017)

This was taped, and posted, in April, 2017. (Before the shootings in Alexandria of GOP politicians.)

It's powerful, and brutally honest-- and better yet that it's delivered by a woman. Part of a new series of NRA ads featuring strong women that are extremely direct and effective, IMO.

Oh-- and that "clenched fist of truth" allusion? The clenched fist is the symbol of "The Resistance", as well as black anarchist/ racist groups.

Yes, it's controversial. And that's a very good thing, IMO.

No pink "kitty cat" hat on her. She doesn't "need" one to get her point across, state the truth, and claim her power.

All the women in the NRA ads are awesome, IMO. Powerful. Not victims.

Hope they do a few of these ads with strong women who are older, too.

Not one ounce of honesty. It's inflammatory, divisive and 100% dishonest. Posted before Alexandria, but long after Pulse, Charleston, San Bernardino, etc.

How much does a soul go for these days?

2017.06.29 "The Violence of Lies" (taped 4/2017)

Ok I had lots of spiked seltzers again but as much as I like this, I also don't like it. It only divides us more. Each side sends messages not to unite us and I really don't like it. As I've stated in another thread I have guns. Im pro choice. I support LGBTQ. I support laws against illegal immigrants. I support planned parenthood. I support our military, and I will always support our POTUS regardless who it is. I support America. I support humanity. You can say I can't possibly support our potus and humanity at the same time but you'd be wrong. Moo.

ETA I mean a general you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MIKAYOYO; 06-30-2017 at 01:35 AM.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Truth hurts.

Which part isn't true? Which video of liberal rioting isn't true?

And divisive, lol?! That's hilarious!!

"We didn't start the fire." (Billy Joel.)

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Ok I had lots of spiked seltzers again but as much as I like this, I also don't like it. It only divides us more. Each side sends messages not to unite us and I really don't like it. As I've stated in another thread I have guns. Im pro choice. I support LGBTQ. I support laws against illegal immigrants. I support planned parenthood. I support our military, and I will always support our POTUS regardless who it is. I support America. I support humanity. You can say I can't possibly support our potus and humanity at the same time but you'd be wrong. Moo.

ETA I mean a general you.

I think we might be related. Maybe sisters from another mother.

I understand this might pi$$ people off. But conservatives don't push back very often. So I like it, for the power claimed.

And I have guns, am pro choice, support gay rights, support laws against illegal aliens, support our military and LEOs, support our POTUS (even when he's unlikable), support planned parenthood, support humanity, and help for those who help themselves.
    Last edited by K_Z; 06-30-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Toxic masculinity ruins the party again!

Quote Originally Posted by K_Z View Post
    Truth hurts.

It's absolutely true but it's divisive. Anytime either side accuses the other side with something, that's divisive to me anyway. We must come together for our country's sake. We have to. If we are fighting each other then the real enemy can sneak in unseen. It will be our downfall.

Truth hurts.

None of it is actually true. My God! Anyone watching this garbage would be afraid to leave their home. Based on the traffic I deal with every day, that's not the case.

What a dark world you would have us believe we're living in.

I think we might be related. Maybe sisters from another mother.

I understand this might pi$$ people off. But conservatives don't push back very often. So I like it, for the power claimed.

And I have guns, am pro choice, support gay rights, support laws against illegal aliens, support our military and LEOs, support our POTUS (even when he's unlikable), support planned parenthood, support humanity, and help for those who help themselves.
    Smooches! I do heart you!! You say things I want to say but much more smarter. . I told you I had spiked seltzer! Is more smarter correct?

This Newly Surfaced NRA Ad Calls On Conservatives To Fight Progressives With A ‘Clenched Fist’

Of course the ad’s publication precedes the fatal stabbing of two men (and a third, who survived) in Portland, Oregon by a conservative activist, and the numerous (but similar) outcomes of several police shooting cases involving white officers killing black men and women without provocation. Even so, it’s difficult not to ponder Loesch and the NRA’s implicit call for violence, and the possible effects such declarations may have on those who listen.

Smooches! I do heart you!! You say things I want to say but much more smarter. . I told you I had spiked seltzer! Is more smarter correct?

I'll make you a moscow mule some time, lol!

Is this for real?

This chilling NRA ad calls on its members to save America by fighting liberals

It’s not hard to figure out what the narrative is here. A liberal insurgency is destroying American society. The “only way” to protect yourself from this surge in left-wing violence (a made-up threat, to be clear) is to donate to the NRA — an organization that exists solely to help people buy guns.

The ad isn’t an outright exhortation to violence. NRA ads never are. But the NRA has a very long history of using apocalyptic, paranoid rhetoric about the collapse of American society in order to sell people on the notion that they need to act now to preserve their gun rights.
    Stay scared. Liberal people are scary. Brown people are scary. You need more guns. Buy more guns. Give to the NRA.

Genius campaign. They know their frightened audience very well.

If people on the right, or the NRA, or the Republicans, or whoever Dana is speaking for, don't like being called racist, xenophobic, sexist, or homophobic, maybe they should stop BEING racist, homophobic, sexist, and xenophobic. Just a thought.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast