989 users online (159 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - True Lee Love, 17, Denver, 19 Jan 2017

True is a black male with black hair and brown eyes. He is 6'0" and 125 lbs. When he was last seen, his hair was styled in dreadlocks which may have had beads in them.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1287272

http://colorado.missing.report/true-love-denver/

I found his FB nothing on it really. I didn't look to much though. Nothing on social media of him missing. Weird. I thought I would find some chatter. Handsome young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for general news. Tell us more True Lee.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

No news...hope he is safe....

Image from the Colorado Missing site:

True Lee is 6'0" and 125 lbs....so a pretty thin guy.
    Where are you True Lee?
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

No updates...where are you True Lee?

I'm confused, is he actually missing or just hasn't been seen since? The links above say he's been missing since January but he's posted on FB May, June and July. It's odd that nothing pops up about him missing anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bees View Post
    I'm confused, is he actually missing or just hasn't been seen since? The links above say he's been missing since January but he's posted on FB May, June and July. It's odd that nothing pops up about him missing anywhere else.
    I know what you mean. There have been several recently where they are found but no one notifies. Have 1 on here right now, that the family says found to us but no notification. Hopefully True is safe.

CO - True Lee Love, 17, Denver, 19 Jan 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Henry2326 View Post
    I know what you mean. There have been several recently where they are found but no one notifies. Have 1 on here right now, that the family says found to us but no notification. Hopefully True is safe.

Agreed, I could be wrong but the Colorado missing report seems to be last updated as of April. So perhaps he was found after that as his first post of this year shows in May.
    Last edited by 2bees; 07-09-2017 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Edited to specify which report

We have other teens from Colorado whose families know they are alive because the kids are posting on social media but won't come home. This could be the case, IMO, but if True ran from foster care or an uninvolved family, maybe they had to report him missing but aren't looking that hard. Just my opinion as to a possibility. It's sad to me how many of these kids don't appear to have anyone looking too hard for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoMomof3 View Post
    We have other teens from Colorado whose families know they are alive because the kids are posting on social media but won't come home. This could be the case, IMO, but if True ran from foster care or an uninvolved family, maybe they had to report him missing but aren't looking that hard. Just my opinion as to a possibility. It's sad to me how many of these kids don't appear to have anyone looking too hard for them.

I noticed how many are from CO. The state is doing something right in making the notifications. I hate to see that so many are unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoMomof3 View Post

Yeah this one is odd. He posted somewhat regularly in 2014 & 2015 (with comments from mom and seem very loving) then only 1 post in November 2016 and not until May this year. In one of the comments made on his last post someone says they miss him and he responds miss you too. So who knows but I do hope he's okay. He may have chosen to leave and I'm guessing by now close to if not already 18. I agree with you, it's pretty sad.

Very similar to a case out of Massachusetts - teen boy being reported as missing, while having regular FB updates to this day. Since he is not where he is supposed to be, they are keeping him listed as missing.

Getting a vibe here. Rainbow family follower maybe? Seems like a free spirit type. Or maybe following the festival scene. Jmo a hunch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No new news in internet land....Hoping he is safe.