1110 users online (189 members and 921 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - Cynthia Orsborn, 23, Natchitoches, 13 June 2017

Deputies with the Natchitoches Parish Sheriff's Office are currently looking for 23-year-old Cynthia D. Orsborn, W/F, Hgt/505, 121 pounds, with blonde shoulder length hair and hazel eyes of Marthaville, La.
    No clothing description is available.

Orsborn's relatives reported they have not seen or heard from her since they dropped her off at a friend's home in the Natchitoches area on June 13.

Detectives are currently involved and actively investigating Orsborn's dissappearance.

NPSO Detectives have learned that Orsborn also lived in the Calvin area of Winn Parish.

Winn Parish Sheriff's Deputies are now involved in the missing person investigation.

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news...oman/755028505

Looking for Cynthia....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Is that a mugshot? (Wondering because of the orange top). Wondering if perhaps she or her group of friends have any drug history?
    Hoping she comes home safe! I wonder if they've been able to check for any cell activity since 6/13.
    Just my opinion!

Link to her FB.

No new news it seems.
    “We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Wait, she updated a picture today...

“We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post

Isn't that post shows July 3, 2016? At least that's what it says when I click on it. For me it shows her last visible post was on 13 June, 2017. Am I looking at it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post

Do you have a link to this post? I'm not seeing it on her timeline ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie811 View Post
    Is that a mugshot? (Wondering because of the orange top). Wondering if perhaps she or her group of friends have any drug history?
    Hoping she comes home safe! I wonder if they've been able to check for any cell activity since 6/13.
    I wasn't able to find that particular picture, but did find a mugshot at the link below. The article is dated September 30, 2015, and her age is given as 21:

"NPSO Deputies arrest Marthaville woman after she gave them false information during Monday evening disturbance"
    https://natchitochesparishjournal.co...g-disturbance/

I wonder what the friend -whose house Cynthia's family dropped her off at- has told LE.

There's another arrest on July 30, 2015 for unlawful playing of gaming device under 21. That seems odd because she was 21 when arrested.

http://louisiana.arrests.org/Arrests...born_23686537/

Her Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/cindy.movan?fref=ts

Her last post is on June 13, the day she was last seen.

Yep, forgive me. My mistake. Weird coincidence on the timing there.
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

So i decided to review this one for updates.

Here is the link to a news story that came out about 2 weeks ago. The police did arrest her boyfriend (link to his FB), but it wasn't directly related to the disappearance. Apparently they were living together but she had a previous protective order (from 2016) against him.

Looking on her mom's FB, I found that another news station had done an update just a few days ago. The possibility that she may have been killed is starting to become more and more plausible.

I hope they find her soon, one way or another, for her children, for her family, and so they can punish whoever did it.
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I do not know how to share a link here. Local authorities searching in a creek for her, per a tip received

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    I do not know how to share a link here. Local authorities searching in a creek for her, per a tip received
    https://www.ktbs.com/cindy-s-missing...550b98d68.html

Thanks, Smiley!
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

At 4 p.m., Chief of Patrols and Rescue Operations Doug Rachal stated today's diving operation has not led to any new details in our effort to find Cindy as we continue to assist the Winn Parish Sheriff's Office.

“We will continue our search efforts and offer Winn Parish Sheriff's Deputies any assistance in the investigation as we continue our mission to find Cindy," he said.

Some family members were on scene today during dive efforts.

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news...girl/782506071

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast