Problems accessing WS

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For the lat two days I have had an "Access Forbidden" message when I tried to open WS.

At first I wondered if I had been banned (!) but then I heard that other members were getting the same message.

I got in here by going to my History and clicking on a thread I opened up previously. That got me in and I can navigate successfully once in. However, I suspect that others might be out in the cold thinking the site is down or has closed because of the recent squabbles.

I went through the same thing. Then I found I could get in using my AOL account or through a Google search but I had to restart my machine between attempts. Finally I read that copying this link:

http://207.36.4.219/forums/index.php?s=

and pasting it in works. It does and I can get in consistently again. Perhaps those who are members of other forums can post the link so those who haven't been able to get in won't feel it's anything personal.

I just deleted the post I had put up because it was wrong. I had temporarily forgotten how I got into the JonBenet topic.

I actually got in by going in through the Websleuths Laci Peterson topic and then using the "Forum Jump" feature to go to JonBenet.

Well, the front page has been removed. I don't have access to any of the server stuff and hope to see this resolved soon.

I apologize for the inconvience.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back