1286 users online (198 members and 1088 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Read a blog post by Carla's sister where this article was posted.

http://wiat.com/2014/11/19/unsolved-...-carla-corley/

Poe says she has been warned that her quest for justice has made her a target and that her life is at stake.

She says she will not stop pushing for answers, and that her death would not end the investigation.
    Incredible, never give up!

Never is correct! THANKS TO ALL WHOM HAVE HELPED EXPOSE JUSTICE FOR CARLA

Quote Originally Posted by she was only forteen View Post
    Never is correct! THANKS TO ALL WHOM HAVE HELPED EXPOSE JUSTICE FOR CARLA
    Bumping for Carla, missing for 35 years.

My theory on Carla's disappearance is she had a grand bal siezure that is the results of the chairs and soda bottle on the floor and became disoriented after that in which Carla went outside and disappeared. I do believe that Carla is alive as of December 10, 2015 at the age of 50 and could be in the same state. But.. I wonder why Carla's sister received death threats, could iit be that a friend of Carla was the one who ddidn't want to be found after what happened to her in July of 1980??

A message to Cat: don't be afraid, if you are still searching for your sister.

Hello She was only 14, i came across Carla's photo recently and after reading everything, i was wondering why namus and doe network say that Carla was carrying a brown purse? In the article that is attached in thread #61, it says that Carla took nothing with her. Did Carla know these men prior? Was there one in particular that had any sort of influence over her? At any point in time after her disappearance did that person (if there was one) end up incarcerated anywhere? I apologise if these questions cause upset, It is not my intention. The purse being listed has me thinking. I hope that we can help in any way possible.

Does anyone else find her mother's behavior odd?

Quote Originally Posted by scriptgirl View Post
    Does anyone else find her mother's behavior odd?
    Do you mean that she didn't tell the older daughter for a few days, if I read correctly? Or that she awoke at 4:30 am? I have to wonder if her mother wasn't already afraid of something.

Poor girl, hope she is found someday....so terrible what she had to go through.

Is the mom even alive?

This is so horrific , Inconceivable what the sweet girl went through and how much she suffered, I feel sick from the thought that these monsters who responsible Continue with their lives , 37 years without justice
    every second that these evil criminals can able to breath is a terrible injustice .

Sometime the law
    Bound by all sorts of restrictions that prevent justice from being done,
    Criminals who make evil acts need to dealt with aggressive pressure, becouse of these restrictions in so many cases that the Law know who are the criminals ending without justice, the criminals use these restrictions to avoid justice,

this is so frustrating for the good people , for the victim's families and I am sure for the Law forces who put so much Efforts to bring justice.

My prayers for Carla and to her loving and Brave sister Cat , I admire her for the endless effort to bring justice for the responsible to the heinous crime against Carla.
    I pray for justice for Carla in this year,it's about time!!
    Last edited by Blue Girl1991; 04-03-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5