GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
04b50225c4bb1ee9bdf4c783e536091a.jpg

SEARCH CONTINUES FOR MISSING BOY AFTER FATHER'S ARREST IN SOUTH PASADENA

April 23, 2017

The search continued Sunday for a 5-year-old boy who was reported missing after his father was found unconscious at a park in South Pasadena Saturday morning.

The father, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian, was arrested after an hours-long investigation on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, police said.

[...]

Police Chief Art Miller said around 6:30 a.m. Saturday, the fire department received calls regarding a man passed out near a car in Arroyo Park. The man, later identified as Andressian, was then taken to a hospital.

South Pasadena police then responded to the scene and impounded the vehicle. Around 9 a.m., a mother called San Marino police and told them her husband had not exchanged their child as they had scheduled to do in the city.

She provided police with information and they were able to connect the impounded car to Andressian. Authorities said the couple are in the process of divorce and a custody battle.

The child, named Aramazd Andressian Jr., may have been in the car with his father, but authorities said the child's father went back and forth on that information during questioning.

[...]

The little boy is described as weighing 55 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts. He has a small mole on the bottom of his right shoulder.

[...]

In an earlier Facebook post, the department posted that Aramazd Andressian Jr. was last seen over a Skype broadcast on Tuesday by his mother.

Father Arrives In LA To Face Murder Charges In Son’s Disappearance

June 30, 2017

A South Pasadena man who prosecutors allege killed his 5-year- old son was flown into Los Angelesfrom Las Vegas early Friday afternoon, where he was arrested a week ago.

Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35, arrived at Long Beach Airport a little after noon. He will be incarcerated at Los Angeles County Jail, according to the sheriff’s department.

Andressian was arrested on June 23 on suspicion of killing Aramazd Andressian Jr., and has been in custody in Nevada since then in lieu of $10 million bail. The boy’s body has not been found.

Body of Missing San Gabriel Valley Boy Found in Santa Barbara County 1 Day After Father Extradited From Las Vegas

July 1, 2017

The body of a 5-year-old San Gabriel Valley boy who was reported missing, prompting his father’s arrest, has been found in the area of a lake in Santa Barbara County Friday, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials said Saturday.

Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s body was recovered after several searches of the Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, in a mountainous area about 15 miles northwest of the city of Santa Barbara.

Previous Thread - Thread #2

Such sad news today. My heart aches for his mother.

I will never understand this. How do you harm your baby, your namesake, someone who trusts you and loves you unconditionally? And all of this just to hurt his ex, without a single damn given for his son's entire life or the countless hearts that would be broken. I am sickened and furious. He is truly a monster.

I will never understand this. How do you harm your baby, your namesake, someone who trusts you and loves you unconditionally? And all of this just to hurt his ex, without a single damn given for his son's entire life or the countless hearts that would be broken. I am sickened and furious. He is truly a monster.
I think it was for much more selfish reasons than to hurt his ex which was one of the results as well. I think the main reason was after fighting so hard to get custody to torture his ex through the court system the little boy was too much of a burden on his carefree unemployed lazy lifestyle to take care of for a whole week at a time. Too much inconvenience for him more than wanting to risk a life sentence to only hurt his ex. <modsnip>

And sadly time and time again many little innocent angels are killed at the hand of their parents (monsters) who are supposed to protect and love the little special gifts from god. There is truly so much evil in this world. I am sickened

I'm glad Ara has been found, we expected this but it doesn't make it any easier. This sweet, beautiful boy deserved better. Idk how you can even contemplate harming your own child, why does this keep happening? :tantrum:

Fly high Ara :rose:

I am glad he is found. I hope the sperm donor never sees the light of day outside of prison walls. My condolences go to his mother and any family member that didn't collude with the sperm donor to keep this crime hidden.

I don't know if his lawyer would ask him to confess before they even present their evidence Monday. What would be the hurry when so far he was singing his innocence and now there's no shot at that?

It's interrogations it's harsh LE can do anything they want trying to get a confession. This goes on hours. When he got back to LA I'm sure interrogations started immediately. They try to get a confession without an attorney.

I'm not saying it went down this way but it happens all the time. It doesn't come out right away it was the defendant but eventually it does.

Truly heartbreaking news this morning. At least LE found him and now his mother can give him a proper goodbye. And hopefully LE gathers all the evidence they need to prove beyond a doubt AA Sr. is the one who caused this precious boy's death.

Please do not accuse family members of having prior knowledge of this crime or little Ara's location.

LE said during the press conference there were no other POIs or suspects other than Ara Sr.

Unless and until LE says otherwise, Ara Sr's family members are considered victims.

Thanks.

Just found out that his body has been found. Always feels like a kick to your stomach even when you expect this. So sad. My heart goes out to his mother.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

It's interrogations it's harsh LE can do anything they want trying to get a confession. This goes on hours. When he got back to LA I'm sure interrogations started immediately. They try to get a confession without an attorney.

I'm not saying it went down this way but it happens all the time. It doesn't come out right away it was the defendant but eventually it does.
I thought they can't talk to him let alone interrogate him when represented by a lawyer. The lawyer would have to give permission and be present which doesn't make sense for a lawyer to do throwing the case out like that.

I thought they can't talk to him let alone interrogate him when represented by a lawyer. The lawyer would have to give permission and be present which doesn't make sense for a lawyer to do throwing the case out like that.

I believe it's up to the defendant if he wants to talk without attorney present. Maybe his attorney was there if he was offered a plea deal could have advised him to take it as well.

Can someone with CA law background advise please.

Just heard on KFI news radio his lawyer has hired a PR firm to help state that its all speculation and he's innocent. Doesn't seem like he'd do that if Sr had confessed. Someone he had confided in spilled the beans imo.

Just heard on KFI news radio his lawyer has hired a PR firm to help state that its all speculation and he's innocent. Doesn't seem like he'd do that if Sr had confessed. Someone he had confided in spilled the beans imo.

I don't know. We will find out more in time. That lawyer is an idiot. At this point it's all speculation how the body was found. Ara was found hours after he was returned. We will have to wait to find out the true details.

"A vigil for the boy will be held at the Los Angeles County Arboretum in Arcadia at 7 p.m. Saturday."

http://ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/

i will be going if anyone wants to meet up.

"A vigil for the boy will be held at the Los Angeles County Arboretum in Arcadia at 7 p.m. Saturday."

http://ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/

i will be going if anyone wants to meet up.

Thanks but I'm picking up my son at John Wayne airport.

What a sad event. [emoji25]

I too suspect he had something to do with the discovery, it would be too coincidental that he's found the same night as his extradition. He was booked around 2pm in LA. That gave several hours of pressed questioning before nightfall. Typically they expose some bit of evidence to the suspect in question that leads them to that "oh *****" moment where they know the jig is up. I'm guessing that happened and that's why LE was presumably out late at night searching.

I know many of us believed this would be the outcome, I also know many of us had a tiny bit of hope he'd be found alive... I hate that I woke up to this story. It's just awful but I'm thankful that his body was found and can now be properly laid to rest. No one deserves what little Piqui went through and then to be tossed away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back