1302 users online (252 members and 1050 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Just heard on KFI news radio his lawyer has hired a PR firm to help state that its all speculation and he's innocent. Doesn't seem like he'd do that if Sr had confessed. Someone he had confided in spilled the beans imo.

CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Quote Originally Posted by WebWoman View Post
    Just heard on KFI news radio his lawyer has hired a PR firm to help state that its all speculation and he's innocent. Doesn't seem like he'd do that if Sr had confessed. Someone he had confided in spilled the beans imo.
    I don't know. We will find out more in time. That lawyer is an idiot. At this point it's all speculation how the body was found. Ara was found hours after he was returned. We will have to wait to find out the true details.

"A vigil for the boy will be held at the Los Angeles County Arboretum in Arcadia at 7 p.m. Saturday."

http://ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/

i will be going if anyone wants to meet up.

"A vigil for the boy will be held at the Los Angeles County Arboretum in Arcadia at 7 p.m. Saturday."

http://ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/

Thanks but I'm picking up my son at John Wayne airport.

What a sad event.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    It's interrogations it's harsh LE can do anything they want trying to get a confession. This goes on hours. When he got back to LA I'm sure interrogations started immediately. They try to get a confession without an attorney.

I'm not saying it went down this way but it happens all the time. It doesn't come out right away it was the defendant but eventually it does.
    I too suspect he had something to do with the discovery, it would be too coincidental that he's found the same night as his extradition. He was booked around 2pm in LA. That gave several hours of pressed questioning before nightfall. Typically they expose some bit of evidence to the suspect in question that leads them to that "oh *****" moment where they know the jig is up. I'm guessing that happened and that's why LE was presumably out late at night searching.

I know many of us believed this would be the outcome, I also know many of us had a tiny bit of hope he'd be found alive... I hate that I woke up to this story. It's just awful but I'm thankful that his body was found and can now be properly laid to rest. No one deserves what little Piqui went through and then to be tossed away.

Such a sad outcome. My heart breaks for his family.

Gigi is reporting that he was found NEAR the lake, not in it or at Lake Cachuma (the campground). I doubt the Father spilled the beans if his lawyer is trying to fight it. That wouldn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    Such a sad outcome. My heart breaks for his family.

http://people.com/crime/missing-cali...rested-murder/

So sad

If my ex husband had hurt or killed any of my children he would need a restraining order and 24/7 police protection to keep me away from going after him even in jail. I admire mom for keeping her composure and strength for her boy. She is courageous. This is the worst nightmare for any of us moms who had/have to share visitation and or custody with the Fathers. Now moms will be more fearful after this case. Thank goodness my boys are grown 27 & 35 but I had to go through this when I got divorced. We were always amicable and I purposely gave up a lot in order to not have a bitter divorce war. It can bring out the worst in people, it becomes more about fighting with the parents then thinking about the well being of the children. So sad. I hope that monster rots <modsnip> in prison. But guess what? Child murderers get 24/7 protection. Scott Peterson, David Westerfield and all the other child killing monsters are still alive and doing just fine in prison playing basketball, working out, watching TV, eating, playing games etc.

I wonder if now DA will add the death penalty charge by "laying in wait"
    Last edited by Greater Than; 07-01-2017 at 01:16 PM. Reason: I'm angry too, but please don't go there. Thanks

I am in tears. Fly high baby boy. I hope he was sleeping and died without knowing of this grave betrayal. Too much to pray for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just somehow even more sinister because it was so cold and calculated just to hurt his mom

CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    This is just somehow even more sinister because it was so cold and calculated just to hurt his mom

I know and to take little Ara to Disneyland "The happiest place on earth" only to snuff his life out afterwards. Little Piqui had probably wanted to go so badly for so long. Every child's dream. Monster gave him his last death wish.

I'm so upset and mad right now I can't finish my post. Why! Why? Why? Little innocent children they didn't ask to be on this earth.

Just hearing the news, just so heartbreaking.

Fly high little Ara you didn't deserve this.

Heartfelt condolences to those that love you.

I'm going to go too. How should we find each other? I will wear shorts with a palm print on them. Look for those.

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/bod...t_lake_cachuma
    So he was found at Lake Cachuma on Friday June 30th. There are investigators shown in these photographs leading me to believe they had specific knowledge where to look.

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast