781 users online (96 members and 685 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    I don't know. We will find out more in time. That lawyer is an idiot. At this point it's all speculation how the body was found. Ara was found hours after he was returned. We will have to wait to find out the true details.
    Yeah, IMO right now it's 50/50 that LE found Ara's body independently from a confession. When LE arrested Andressian in Las Vegas they said investigators intended to return to Santa Barbara county to search some more, based on leads they had. I think that was even said at last week's press conference.

JMO I can't see Andressian giving up Ara's location unless he gets something out of it. But that may very well have happened. Hopefully we'll get more info over the next few days.

RIP little Ara.

I know many of us believed this would be the outcome, I also know many of us had a tiny bit of hope he'd be found alive... I hate that I woke up to this story. It's just awful but I'm thankful that his body was found and can now be properly laid to rest. No one deserves what little Piqui went through and then to be tossed away.
    RSBM

My thoughts exactly, I knew it was unlikely but until he was found there's always that tiny shred of disbelief that he was really gone.

I just looked at the Disney photo at the beginning of the thread. Looking at Sr.s face, how he really played the role of doting dad all while knowing in his mind he would take the life of his little boy. How could he watch little Ara have fun at Disney knowing he'd kill him in a few hours? Hear his squeals of delight, his giggle, hold his hand, see his eyes light up in excitement? God, just the thought of it rips out my heart. RIP Piqui, that monster can never hurt you again. Watch over your mommy and send her some peace.
    Unless supported with a link, all posts are

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Gigi Graciette Day 71 Update on her FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGig...55515102214250

"UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has now been booked into jail and his bail set at $10 million dollars. He will be formally arraigned on Monday July 3rd.
    If you have any questions on what to expect next in the legal proceedings, please see my post from day 69.
    UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has contracted with a new criminal defense attorney whom I just spoke to. Ambrosio Rodriguez confirmed Andressian will be entering a plea of "NOT GUILTY" on Monday and they will also be requesting a bail review hearing."

On our local news station KTLA, I have seen the attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez speak about current news events.
    A few days ago, he spoke about "no body" murder cases and specifically Ara's case.
    Of course, I do not know if he was already contracted as the new attorney at that time but I believe that wasn't the case.
    Interesting to hear him speak about it and wondering how this case will play out as he will be representing Sr. with the remains located now.

http://ktla.com/2017/06/27/no-body-m...sio-rodriguez/

RIP little Ara
    Last edited by Xiaoxiao; 07-01-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoxiao View Post

"UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has now been booked into jail and his bail set at $10 million dollars. He will be formally arraigned on Monday July 3rd.
    If you have any questions on what to expect next in the legal proceedings, please see my post from day 69.
    UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has contracted with a new criminal defense attorney whom I just spoke to. Ambrosio Rodriguez confirmed Andressian will be entering a plea of "NOT GUILTY" on Monday and they will also be requesting a bail review hearing."

On our local news station KTLA, I have seen the attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez speak about current news events.
    A few days ago, he spoke about "no body" murder cases and specifically Ara's case.
    Of course, I do not know if he was already contracted as the new attorney at that time but I believe that wasn't the case.
    Interesting to hear him speak about it and wondering how this case will play out as he will be representing Sr. with the remains located now.

RIP little Ara
    No way! You've GOT to be kidding me!!! Not Guilty??? How the heck is it even possible that he isn't? I can't come up with anything that clears him. He was at the lake and swore he came home with him and Piqui wanted to go to the park that morning blah blah... so how can he explain his dead body found near the lake?

Is he saying whomever killed him kidnapped at Pasadena and drove all the way back to the lake to kill and bury? Omg I can't even...

Am I missing anything?? This is crazy!

Randy Kraft pled not guilty, when the dead body was sitting next to him in the car when he got pulled over. Sociopaths!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoxiao View Post

RIP little Ara
    The update about planning to plead not guilty and ask for bail reduction was made before jr's body was found. I don't know if they'll have a shot at reducing bail at this point especially after being an alleged flight risk.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bees View Post
    No way! You've GOT to be kidding me!!! Not Guilty??? How the heck is it even possible that he isn't? I can't come up with anything that clears him. He was at the lake and swore he came home with him and Piqui wanted to go to the park that morning blah blah... so how can he explain his dead body found near the lake?

Is he saying whomever killed him kidnapped at Pasadena and drove all the way back to the lake to kill and bury? Omg I can't even...

If it's any comfort Scott Peterson also plead not guilty and after a long expensive trial his parents paid Mark Geragos to defend him, he is behind bars. If he had a conscience he wouldn't be in the situation he's in. Sr. will join the sociopathic murderer club in jail with Peterson, Menendez brothers who killed their parents and the rest of them imo but will likely drain his family in legal bills selfishly first imo. Though with CA law he will likely marry and father children from jail like the Menendez brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I wonder which lake he was found in. He may have been confident that they would be diverted by large lake Cachuma and not have searched the actual lake he had thrown his son in. I wonder if they'll announce someone got the $30,000 reward for the tip and if they'll testify against him in trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Gigi is reporting that he was found NEAR the lake, not in it or at Lake Cachuma (the campground). I doubt the Father spilled the beans if his lawyer is trying to fight it. That wouldn't make any sense.
    Remember when the dog hit in that one location? I bet it was near there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm attending my brother's reception tonight, dang it.
    The Arboretum is right down the street from me. I even saw one of their peacocks this morning on my way to the gas station.
    I will be at the vigil in spirit. A shame I can't meet up with my sleuthers in honor of dear Ara.
    Be the most brilliant color in the box!

Bird of Paradise is offline Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means
    It's pretty standard to plead not guilty. Nothing unusual about that.

It is up to the State to prove he is guilty, not the other way around.

Murderer's rarely wave a flag and say yeah I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bees View Post

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

This poor baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/

Check Gigi's page... interview with Coroner.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzolla View Post
    Randy Kraft pled not guilty, when the dead body was sitting next to him in the car when he got pulled over. Sociopaths!
    Big mean nasty Monsters comes in all shapes and sizes even disquised in a little 5'2 body with orange hair with a big smile on his face while being charged with his sons murder. Ha ha real funny isnt it? Now whos going to have the last laugh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...kes-court.html

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast