1297 users online (241 members and 1056 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    This is so heartbreaking. I honestly felt he was going to be found alive until this...prayers for Ana & may the dad and his family rot in hell. None of them gave two cares or even tried to help find their grandson or neohew

Sad, sad story....breaks my heart.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    Where was the area? Do you have a photo and why did you choose this spot from the beginning?

Nevermind, I just saw your post. I hope we can see the photos soon.
    Mods are reviewing. I am a Santa Barbara local who was born here and lived my whole life here (a long long time haha) so I know the area well. I was just thinking of a location in the area that would be hidden from passerbys. There aren't that many right off the main roads and I doubted he would go on long treks down windy roads he wasn't familiar with. That was my thinking anyways and honestly the first place I thought of. I probably should have searched there a while back but was trying to get someone to go with me.

Ok with permission from WS I will share this again. The location is called Vista Point. It is a turn off right next to the Lake Cachuma campground/recreation area entrance. This is not accessed through the campground but is a separate turnoff near the Cachuma Lake entrance. It is a small rest area of sorts and more like a look-out area to see Cachuma Dam. It goes back in a little road off Hwy 154 so it is not visible to those passing by on the 154 and rarely has many visitors. I am not sure of the exact location of his body. KEYT/KCOY KTLA AND ABC news were there and there was a news helicopter flying overhead. LE was leaving as we arrived. I mentioned this location on Jun 10th post #318.

vista point 8.jpg

vista point 9.jpg

vista point 10.jpg

vista point 1.jpg

vista point 2.jpg
    Last edited by Greater Than; 07-01-2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Fixed formatting

Psychic Sleuth - I remember the roads you stated and looked at them on the map. Maybe that's what you're referring to but this article (link below) reports sheriffs saying the boy was found at Lake Cachuma.

Secondly, I don't think Sr. gave up the location because they are no longer providing reward money for information about the case, just the phone numbers to call (in same article below) which leads me to speculate someone Sr. had confided in called in the location and cashed out.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/lo...159242959.html

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Mods are reviewing. I am a Santa Barbara local who was born here and lived my whole life here (a long long time haha) so I know the area well. I was just thinking of a location in the area that would be hidden from passerbys. There aren't that many right off the main roads and I doubted he would go on long treks down windy roads he wasn't familiar with. That was my thinking anyways and honestly the first place I thought of. I probably should have searched there a while back but was trying to get someone to go with me.
    Thank you for the pics....I'm even sadder....left the baby in the woods....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

More pics
    thanks so much for the info and pics. You should have shared your opinion with LE. It might be my iPhone but I can't open any of the attachments says invalid link. Do you have a theory why his car battery was drained? I think you had posted it was warm that time and so he wouldn't have used a heater. Would he need his headlamps on to get to that location on foot?

looks like he didn't even bother digging a grave and literally left that cutie out in the elements exposed to everything under the sun including animals. Probably too lazy. At least it may have helped in finding him.
    Last edited by WebWoman; 07-01-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WebWoman View Post
    Psychic Sleuth - I remember the roads you stated and looked at them on the map. Maybe that's what you're referring to but this article (link below) reports sheriffs saying the boy was found at Lake Cachuma.

Secondly, I don't think Sr. gave up the location because they are no longer providing reward money for information about the case, just the phone numbers to call (in same article below) which leads me to speculate someone Sr. had confided in called in the location and cashed out.

He was found above the lake off Hwy 154. If you look at the pictures it is above the lake. However, just as Gigi reported he was not found at the Lake Cachuma campground/recreational area. This is a separate entrance and area at the lake. I hope that makes sense.

thanks so much for the info and pics. You should have shared your opinion with LE. It might be my iPhone but I can't open any of the attachments says invalid link.
    I'm trying to get the mods to fix my picture posts. I apologize but somehow they got a little messed up and I've tried to fix them with no luck.

He was found above the lake off Hwy 154. If you look at the pictures it is above the lake. However, just as Gigi reported he was not found at the Lake Cachuma campground/recreational area. This is a separate entrance and area at the lake. I hope that makes sense.
    Would he still have to go through the same entrance as going to the lake? Do you have an opinion if he arrived with the boy alive or dead at 8am? Did he have no access to that location prior to the opening of the gates at 8am? In which case the witness may have really seen the boy alive and he may have killed him after arriving.

Vista Point looks over the lake, just off 154.
    It has its own entrance, separate from the recreation area.
    lake. jpeg.jpg
    lake2.jpeg.jpg
    Last edited by everybodhi; 07-01-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Would he still have to go through the same entrance as going to the lake? Do you have an opinion if he arrived with the boy alive or dead at 8am? Did he have no access to that location prior to the opening of the gates at 8am? In which case the witness may have really seen the boy alive and he may have killed him after arriving.
    No not the same entrance at all. It's down the road a ways. Yes, I believe Vista Point is always open.

Trying to post my 2nd batch of pictures again. I apologize for some reason they didn't post correctly.

vista point 3.jpg

vista point 4.jpg

vista point 5.jpg
    Last edited by Greater Than; 07-01-2017 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Fixed formatting

Last edited by Greater Than; 07-01-2017 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Fixed formatting

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast