1142 users online (273 members and 869 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AZ - Boy finds mom shot to death at home after school, 2005

A 14-year-old boy came home from school last Wednesday afternoon and found his mother in a black Nissan Altima automobile in the garage, shot to death.

At 12:22 p.m. police dispatchers received a 9-1-1 call from the home at 85th Avenue and Camelback Road.

The teenage boy had been released early that day from Copper Canyon High School, and when he arrived home, he saw blood in the house and his mother was missing.

The boy's two younger sisters, ages 5 and 7, and a 4-year-old nephew were alone in the home. The 14-year-old called his aunt, who lived nearby, to come and help him search for his mother.

More: http://www.glendalestar.com/articles...ews/news01.txt
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

OMG! How horrible!

At least whoever did it, took her to the garage. Still since there was blood in the house the little ones must have seen part of it, heard what was happening, learned that their mother was dead, and that poor 14 yr. old had to see it and take charge until his aunt got there.
    That poor mother, she not only was afraid for herself- she was most likely scared for her kdis.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Oh no. This is aweful. How does a child deal with this kind of thing?

JellyBean