Recovered/Located FL - April Phoommuang, 32, Brandon, 27 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
April Phoommuang has not been seen since June 28 around 3 a.m. outside of her apartment complex
along Blue Magnolia Road in Brandon.
Deputies say she was last seen walking towards her apartment and smoking a cigarette as her friend drove away.

Phoommuang, 32, is described as a white woman with brown hair and brown eyes, 5 feet and 5 inches tall, weighing 100 pounds.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/265472968-story

c547eeef187022b0105170e80d4df724.jpg

I grew up in Brandon and still live in the Lithia area of Hillsborough County. The area she lives in really isn't that bad. Considering it could be a much worse area in Hillsborough County.
She had previous issues with DVI charges.
She is still missing. <modsnip> she is a friend of mine. Thank you.

I grew up in Brandon and still live in the Lithia area of Hillsborough County. The area she lives in really isn't that bad. Considering it could be a much worse area in Hillsborough County.
She had previous issues with DVI charges.
She is still missing. <modsnip> she is a friend of mine. Thank you.
Welcome bananaleepudding I am so sorry your friend is missing. Do you have any idea why she would go missing or where she might be? <modsnip>

Hoping April comes home soon and safe!

Hey, bananaleepudding! I hope your friend just checked out for a break and returns soon.

Can you talk a little bit about how her appearance has changed so much in the last few years? Is her health ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• April Ph.jpg
    April Ph.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 629
So again? Why? I don't understand why he is suspect? I'm new here sorry.
I'm not sure I understand completely.

I don't think the friend who dropped her off has been ruled a suspect by LE. He was reported as the last person to see her alive.
Something could have happened during the walk up to her apartment or inside het apartment if she made it in. I wonder if her apartment has security cameras?
Back in my day...when dropping someone off we waited for the person to go inside before driving off.
Moo

April is my sister. She is not perfect. But she is loved by her family. She is a mother of 5 and two have special needs. On behalf of her family, you don't know the daily stress in her life so keep that in mind while you judge her. As long as you continue to talk about her and contact police if you know or find out anything that's all we care about... Please talk away. FACTS:
There are 5 detectives working on this case.
She has been married for 14 years to the farther of her 5 children.
She has NEVER not been in contact with someone before.
It's been a week and we need NEW information.
She loves her kids more then anything in the world.
Very thin built, maybe 100lbs. 5'5" long straight light brown our blonde hair.

April is my sister. She is not perfect. But she is loved by her family. She is a mother of 5 and two have special needs. On behalf of her family, you don't know the daily stress in her life so keep that in mind while you judge her. As long as you continue to talk about her and contact police if you know or find out anything that's all we care about... Please talk away. FACTS:

Welcome to Websleuths..I'm so sorry it's because of this situation.

Do you have confirmation from another person (besides the "friend") that she was dropped off? Perhaps video confirmation?

Is it normal for her to stay out that late?

She is still married to the husband of 14 years and they are happy ( I know all marriages have their share of problems, but you know what I mean)?

Was she having fun at the bar? Have you spoken to people that saw her there?

Since she was coming home from being out, I assume she had a purse with her? How about a phone?

Hi- hoping she is found safe soon. Do you know if There is any surveillance video around the bar or apartment that shows her route?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, friend dropped her off <modsnip> Hope he voluntarily consents to have his vehicle searched.....

If he did drop her off, are there folks in the complex she likes to party with? Could she have gone there and something happened?

Welcome. I am so sorry your sister is missing. I don't think anyone here is judging her but just trying to find out the details to help bring her home safe.

I am sure you are upset and worried about your sister. Have you spoken to the person that dropped her off? Do you think she made it inside her home that night?

Hey I'm normally just a lurker on WS so I'm not 100% sure how the process works, but i recommend you become a verified insider. Can someone who knows the process maybe point her in the right direction? TIA

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back