1226 users online (192 members and 1034 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    5,996

    KY - Laura, 24, & Aleigha Griffin, 9 mos, Greenville, 30 June 2017

    Name: Laura Jo Griffin

    Age: 24

    Weight: 250 lbs

    Height: 5'4"

    Eye color: Blue

    Hair color: Blonde

    Last seen: June 30, 2017 in Greenville, Ky in a dark blue 2008 Chevrolet HHR (Ky Plate 900VHC). The vehicle has multiple stickers.

    They are possibly in the company of William Wiley.

    Detailed description: Tattoo on each leg and one on right wrist

    Name: Aleigha Griffin

    Age: 9-months-old

    Weight: 20lbs

    Eye color: Blue

    Hair color: Blonde

    http://www.kentuckynewera.com/web/al...25c5c3e00.html


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    232
    Here is the link too another news article...


    http://surfky.com/index.php/webster/...nfant-daughter

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    839

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,795
    Hoping Laura and beautiful Aleigha are safe.....

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  5. #5
    She uses the last name "Wiley" on her Facebook page, and the article says she may be in the company of William Wiley.

    I wonder what the relationship is to her???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Normancita View Post
    She uses the last name "Wiley" on her Facebook page, and the article says she may be in the company of William Wiley.

    I wonder what the relationship is to her???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point...if they are together who filed the missing persons report and why?

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    232
    She posted that she was in a relationship on April 17 2016 at 3:01 PM..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry2326 View Post
    Good point...if they are together who filed the missing persons report and why?

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    That answer seems to be on her fb.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,795
    Thanks for the read....sounds like a 14 year old rather than 24. Hope they are safe...

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry2326 View Post
    Thanks for the read....sounds like a 14 year old rather than 24. Hope they are safe...

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    Hmm.. I don't think I can see what you guys are talking about? The last post I see from her was when she changed her profile on June 29. Then I see posts from people beginning with her mom's post on July 2nd talking about her being missing.

    Think it was deleted? Or am I just missing it?
    Just my opinion!


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie811 View Post
    Hmm.. I don't think I can see what you guys are talking about? The last post I see from her was when she changed her profile on June 29. Then I see posts from people beginning with her mom's post on July 2nd talking about her being missing.

    Think it was deleted? Or am I just missing it?
    Same here!

    What am I missing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    10,610
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    232
    Here is a link too another news article


    http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Gre...hild-case.html

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,795
    Looks like activity on Laura's Facebook with family anxious to confirm that she is indeed safe. Hopeful for positive outcome for Laura and sweet Aleigha....

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    7
    A concerned friend(?) posted in a public-facing thread on Laura's Facebook that they had been found and are safe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. KS KS - Laura Dorey, 16, Haven, 12 June 2017
    By AnaPisces in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2017, 11:02 PM
  2. SC SC - Sierra O’Bryant, 15, Greenville, June 2017
    By Gardener1850 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 01:50 AM
  3. GA GA - Kionta Parks, 15, Griffin, June 2017
    By Gardener1850 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2017, 06:26 PM