Recovered/Located KY - Laura, 24, & Aleigha Griffin, 9 mos, Greenville, 30 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Name: Laura Jo Griffin

Weight: 250 lbs

Height: 5'4"

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Last seen: June 30, 2017 in Greenville, Ky in a dark blue 2008 Chevrolet HHR (Ky Plate 900VHC). The vehicle has multiple stickers.

They are possibly in the company of William Wiley.

Detailed description: Tattoo on each leg and one on right wrist

Name: Aleigha Griffin

Weight: 20lbs

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/web/alerts/article_9e582dc0-6040-11e7-a39d-c3725c5c3e00.html

c543bd7183e8c4dc0779e7be5029198e.jpg

Hoping Laura and beautiful Aleigha are safe.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

She uses the last name "Wiley" on her Facebook page, and the article says she may be in the company of William Wiley.

I wonder what the relationship is to her???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She uses the last name "Wiley" on her Facebook page, and the article says she may be in the company of William Wiley.

I wonder what the relationship is to her???

Good point...if they are together who filed the missing persons report and why?

Thanks for the read....sounds like a 14 year old rather than 24. Hope they are safe...

Thanks for the read....sounds like a 14 year old rather than 24. Hope they are safe...

Hmm.. I don't think I can see what you guys are talking about? The last post I see from her was when she changed her profile on June 29. Then I see posts from people beginning with her mom's post on July 2nd talking about her being missing.

Think it was deleted? Or am I just missing it?

Hmm.. I don't think I can see what you guys are talking about? The last post I see from her was when she changed her profile on June 29. Then I see posts from people beginning with her mom's post on July 2nd talking about her being missing.

Think it was deleted? Or am I just missing it?

Same here!

What am I missing?

Looks like activity on Laura's Facebook with family anxious to confirm that she is indeed safe. Hopeful for positive outcome for Laura and sweet Aleigha....

A concerned friend(?) posted in a public-facing thread on Laura's Facebook that they had been found and are safe.

UPDATE: GREENVILLE, Ky. (7/7/17) — Greenville Police confirmed that the missing mother and child from Greenville have been lcoated in Ohio. Few details were available this morning from GPD beyond that information, however, this story will be updated as soon as possible. The Jodi Powers Search and Rescue Technology Facebook page posted that Laura and Aleigha Griffin were located on I-75 just south of Lima, Ohio.

The information was attributed to Laura Griffin's father's page. The post also stated Laura Griffin was allowed to go on her own along with her daughter.
http://surfky.com/index.php/179-news/kentucky/121050-update-missing-woman-infant-located-in-ohio

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back