986 users online (146 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Canada - D.S., 8, Prince Albert, SK, 4 July 2017 *Arrest*

Prince Albert, Saskatchewan police are actively searching for 8 year old D. S., who apparently went missing from her schoolyard at 3:30 this afternoon.

Only media I could find so far:
    http://panow.com/article/689951/eigh...ing-playground

S. was playing at the playground at Vickers School, Willie said, and the family left her unattended for a short time. When the family members returned, S. was missing.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 07-06-2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: initials
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Hoping that she just tagged along with another kid that was leaving the playground. The last day of school was last Wednesday. The playground there is frequented by kids outside of school hours. I've got family members who attend the school, it's got a good reputation.

The area around Vickers is upper middle class without much crime. Most of the crime in PA happens on the other side of town. Definitely not something happens in that neighbourhood!

Quote Originally Posted by thelesis View Post
    Hoping that she just tagged along with another kid that was leaving the playground. The last day of school was last Wednesday. The playground there is frequented by kids outside of school hours. I've got family members who attend the school, it's got a good reputation.

The area around Vickers is upper middle class without much crime. Most of the crime in PA happens on the other side of town. Definitely not something happens in that neighbourhood!
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the area thelesis.
    Question for you...when I look at online maps of the school area I see that there is what appears to be a shallow body of water right behind the school. Do you know how shallow this is?
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the area thelesis.
    Question for you...when I look at online maps of the school area I see that there is what appears to be a shallow body of water right behind the school. Do you know how shallow this is?
    Street view I've never seen that slough in person, but judging from the street view pics, I'm guessing it's deep enough to drown in but not so deep that her feet wouldn't touch bottom.

Amber Alert just came out over the TV here on CTV Saskatoon/Prince Albert. Trying to find a news article, will update post when I find one.

D. was last seen wearing a black skirt with white polka dots and a pink shirt. She has blonde hair.

https://paherald.sk.ca/2017/07/04/po...ng-8-year-old/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 07-06-2017 at 04:17 AM. Reason: initials
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Amber Alert

believed to have been abducted by a man described as between 18 and 30 years of age with dark skin, long shaggy hair and wearing a dark ball cap. He is believed to be driving a dark four-door vehicle with a rear spoiler.
    There was more detail on the Amber Alert that played on the TV - it said the man was seen talking to her by a wall of the school before grabbing her and throwing her into the back seat of the vehicle.

Canada missing Facebook page...

https://m.facebook.com/MissingPeople...556466/?type=3

Blake Lough, reporter with Global News, tweeted surveillance footage of the suspect and vehicle.

https://twitter.com/Blake_Lough/stat...18852327374849
    Last edited by thelesis; 07-04-2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: whoops, he's provincial reporter, not just s'toon

Quote Originally Posted by thelesis View Post
    Amber Alert

There was more detail on the Amber Alert that played on the TV - it said the man was seen talking to her by a wall of the school before grabbing her and throwing her into the back seat of the vehicle.
    Oh no!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

The car is described as dark-coloured, four-door, with a rear spoiler. It left the area north on Olive Diefenbaker Drive.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3575492/rc...e-amber-alert/

Further abduction details via RCMP Facebook

Abduction Details : The 8 year old female was playing in a playground in the Crescent Acres area of Prince Albert by herself. A male believed to be approximately 20 to 30 years old with long shaggy black hair enters the playground alone and hangs around the playground for approximately 15 minutes. The female is observed exiting the playground and the male follows. The male is observed talking to the girl against the school wall. He then grabs the female and places her into the back seat of his car. He climbs into the front of the vehicle and drives away from the school.
    (off-topic: sure, the emergency TV alerts will spam you for a severe thunderstorm warning, but an Amber Alert gets played once in 20 minutes?)

https://twitter.com/ChristaDao
    Christa Dao ✔ @ChristaDao
    BREAKING: Amber Alert. @PAPOLICEca looking for 8 year old D. S. Believed to be adbucted by 18-30yr old man. #sask #AmberAlert pic.twitter.com/YOgd2pKvbC

Christa Dao ✔ @ChristaDao
    @PAPOLICEca Full description/info of the man. He has dark skin, long shaggy hair. Driving dark 4-door w rear spoiler leaving Olive Diefenbaker dr pic.twitter.com/l8P0XYTYkn
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 07-06-2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: initials

It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

I was so hoping she had just wandered off!!!

Please let D. be ok.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 07-06-2017 at 04:20 AM. Reason: initials
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast