1104 users online (189 members and 915 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OK - Destiny Corsaut & 3 children, Chickasha, 3 July 2017

Police Searching For Missing Chickasha Mom, 3 Children

According to Chickasha Police, Destiny Corsaut and her children, Melanie, Annie and Isabella, ages 2, 3 and 5 respectively, could not be found by their biological father, who is also the custodial parent, when he was supposed to pick the children up.

Investigators say the door to Corsautís apartment was open and it appeared the place has been ransacked. They also say they found Corsautís car keys, purse, phone and other personal belongings still inside the apartment. Photos of Corsaut and her children were obtained just after noon.
    http://www.news9.com/story/35824719/...mom-3-children
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

http://www.kswo.com/story/35824944/c...nd-from-lawton
    Police believe she could be with her boyfriend James Hitchcock, who is from Lawton. Hitchcock is not listed as a suspect or a person of interest at this time.

Hitchcock contacted 7News and claims that he has no knowledge of Corsaut's whereabouts. He is planning to go to the department in an attempt to speak to officers.

CHICKASHA, Oklahoma - A search is underway for a Chickasha woman and her three young daughters. Destiny Corsaut, along with Melanie, 2, Annie, 3, and Isabella (aka Izzy), 5, were last seen Monday evening.
    David Corsaut says the girls were supposed to come home for 4th of July. He says he was scheduled to pick up his daughters on Monday at 6 p.m. As days go by, however, serious concerns are growing.
    David says he learned Destiny was at work at a Dollar General store Monday night. Her current boyfriend James Hitchcock tells News 9 he put gas in her car before her shift around 5:30 p.m. Hitchcock says he believes Destiny picked up her daughters from the babysitter some time between 11:30 p.m. and midnight.

No one has seen her since, and David says he grew suspicious when he returned to the apartment for his girls the next morning.
    http://www.news9.com/story/35824719/...mom-3-children

Lots of holes in this story. I hope she's just run off with the kids.

For some reason the boyfriend's story seems more off than the ex's imo. He's on my radar.

I look forward to hearing from the babysitter.

Actually the boyfriend lives next to me and he's highly upset and worried. He was just in my house talking to me about it. I've known him since I was 15. Don't start accusations that serious.

Quote Originally Posted by jiminy View Post
    I look forward to hearing from the babysitter.
    Thad what me and the boyfriend think. But the kids were at the baby sitters house, so she had to have picked the kids up and went home since all of her things were home.

Quote Originally Posted by JJN1992 View Post
    Actually the boyfriend lives next to me and he's highly upset and worried. He was just in my house talking to me about it. I've known him since I was 15. Don't start accusations that serious.
    Great! Now, Make sure you become a Verified Insider for the case, That way, you can provide information without having to post a link to any information you provide. It's very easy, and it does help when we are trying to assist in these cases.

Here's the forum: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...nsider-Members
    God Grant me the serenity to accept those things which I cannot change, the strength to change those things which I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past; there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

A lot going on at the Dollar Store in this town within a week. Hmm

http://www.chickashanews.com/communi...41d9c200e.html

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

“It’s just unreal,” Search continues for missing Oklahoma mother, three children

CHICKASHA, Okla. - It has been several days since Destiny Corsaut and her three children vanished from an apartment complex in Chickasha.

On July 2nd, the children's biological father and custodial parent came by to pick up the children when he noticed they were all gone.

Instead, he found Corsaut's apartment door open and the apartment had been ransacked.
    Corsaut's car keys, purse, phone, and belongings were located in her apartment. Her car was also located at her apartment.
    Now, people in Chickasha are wondering what happened.
    Chickasha police are working to figure out about where Corsaut and her children, ages two, three, and five, are.

The department also posted on their Facebook page asking anyone with information to be on the lookout.

http://kfor.com/2017/07/07/its-just-...hree-children/

Chickasha Police continue to search for missing mother and children

Destiny (aka “Katt”) is a, 5’02” tall white female of average build with short bleach blonde/brown hair. She has several lip piercings as well as an eyebrow piercing. On her chest is a tattoo of a leaf, snowflake, and a flower. She also has a family tattoo with a flower and vine on her right leg. On her right hand are three dots on her pointer finger, a “J” on her middle finger, and a cross on her ring finger. “Izzy” is a 3’7” white female, about 50 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a dark purple mark on her left cheek and wears pink glasses. “Annie” is 3’2” tall white female, about 30 lbs with brown hair and blue eyes. “Mel” the youngest, is a white female, about 2’7” tall, 25 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. She walks slightly pigeon toed.
    http://www.chickashanews.com/communi...d8548be16.html

still missing, no updates: http://newsok.com/article/5555851

Any news????

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast