Found Safe TX - Kenzly, 4, Brealdyn, 3, & Havok Cotton, 18 mos, Paris, 8 Jul 2017

skibaboo

Mrs Map
Reaction score
Kenzly McIntyre-Cotton
12291-14430.jpg

Missing date Jul 8, 2017
Missing From Paris, TX
Age Now 4
Sex Female
Race White
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Height 3ft5
Weight 35lbs
Description Last seen wearing a white t-shirt, with "Red White and Sweeet" on it and red, white and blue popsicle character on it. Orange, lime green, purple, yellow and white striped dress shorts and white shoes.

Brealdyn McIntyre-Cotton
12291-14429.jpg

Missing date Jul 8, 2017
Missing From Paris, TX
Age Now 3
Sex Male
Race White
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Height 2ft0
Weight 30lbs
Description Last seen wearing a yellow/black checkered shirt, dark colored cargo shorts and red Cars Lightning McQueen Crocs.

Havok Cotton
12291-14431.jpg

Missing date Jul 8, 2017
Missing From Paris, TX
Age Now 18months
Sex Male
Race White
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Height 2ft5
Weight 29lbs
Description Last seen wearing a red tank top and a diaper

Suspect
Darla Ellis

12291-14432.jpg

Age Now 64
Sex Female
Race White
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Height 5ft2
Weight 127lbs

Vehicle Information
Make: Dodge
Model: Durango
Year: 2007
Color: White
License plate: DVF6208
License state:

The suspect took the three children and is driving the listed vehicle. The suspect was last heard from in Paris, Texas. Law enforcement officials believed the children to be in grave or immediate danger. http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/12291/10154/screen

[video=twitter;883624219640246273]https://twitter.com/TX_Alerts/status/883624219640246273[/video]

Such cutie pies. Who is this woman to them?

Amber Alert issued for 3 young kids in north Texas

Police are looking for Darla Faye Ellis in connection with their abduction. She is described as a white female standing at five feet two inches and weighing 127 pounds. The 64-year-old has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ellis drives a white, 2007 Dodge Durango with a Texas license plate number of DVF6208. She was last heard from in Paris, Texas.

Law enforcement officials believe these children to be in grave or immediate danger.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Lamar County Sheriff's Office at 903-737-2400.

Nothing new in this article. I'm wondering is she is GMA?

I don't get a bad vibe from that, I hope that is a good sign!

Except the LE issuing the statement they have reason to believe the kids are in grave or immediate danger. :(

I don't get a bad vibe from that, I hope that is a good sign!

How far back did you go? I got a really bad vibe from her Facebook. In 2012 posted that she shot herself in the head. She also posts a lot about family drama, especially with her daughters, that IMO should not be put on social media.

Thinking she has some deep rooted mental issues. Praying these babies are found safe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

One of her replies on an old photo on Facebook to someone asking if they are her grandkids reads, "[FONT="]Yes but not by blood by love and that works for me My grandson J is 20"[/FONT]

So maybe mom's boyfriend's mother or something?

She has posted and shared an awful lot of missing kids/Amber Alert posts going back for years. Kind of weird/ironic, IMO.

Can't post much because of sleuthing family rules... but there might be some serious violent custody issues going on regarding these kiddos... just a theory.

I can't help but think a woman her age will have her hands full with three small kids. I hope she hands herself in soon and those children are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far back did you go? I got a really bad vibe from her Facebook. In 2012 posted that she shot herself in the head. She also posts a lot about family drama, especially with her daughters, that IMO should not be put on social media.

I didn't go far back !

Any information on the parents?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

One of her replies on an old photo on Facebook to someone asking if they are her grandkids reads, "[FONT=&amp]Yes but not by blood by love and that works for me My grandson J is 20"[/FONT]
She's a hot mess! I'm trying to figure out why she took them. Even with what I've read, I don't see the reason. Poor babies.

Darla Faye, please bring these little ones to safety
whatever you think you're saving them from can be handled by the authorities

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle