1228 users online (186 members and 1042 guests)  

Websleuths News

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

Lets monitor the G20 agreements - all eyes on sanctions!

As anticipated the Syria ceasefire had nothing to do with G20.

BS with a capital B and a capital S

More spin.

The Syrian army had announced on Monday a unilateral ceasefire to halt fighting in Daraa, Quneitra and Sweida.

Am I correct --Monday comes before Friday correct!

Let us take notice of the three areas outlined days before Putin and Trump met.

They are
    Daraa, Quneitra and Sweida.

Now let's see what areas the much heralded new and improved ceasefire only announced yesterday

agreed on a memorandum of understanding to create a de-escalation zone" in the regions of Daraa, Quneitra and Sweida, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov announced.

My goodness look at that they are identical areas.

So, we have three small areas -

These areas form one of the four de-escalation zones agreed under peace talks in Kazakhstan brokered by rebel backer Turkey and regime allies Russia and Iran.

So basically we 100% oi this BS already rolling along before the summit and 33% of that was accomplished by another entity all together!

Ha ya all think that is bad - well it gets more deceitful.

We all know ceasefires are very time limited entities.

Surprise --it was to end on the evening of the 6th!

The Syrian army's unilateral ceasefire was to have expired at midnight on Thursday.

So, in essence, a major stunning breakthrough from the amazing great G20 meeting between Trump and Putin, in reality, amounts to a small renewal of a cease-fire already ironed out by others .

And they talk fake news

http://www.businessinsider.com/g20-summit-trump-and-putin-agree-syria-ceasefire-2017-7
    Last edited by CARIIS; 07-08-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    So now we are left with what then did they discuss for two hours? A in action cease fire?

i would think it takes more time to work out a cease fire from scratch than one that expired 8 hours earelier .

I imagine you say put it back on on Sunday and your done.

So what did they talk about

The sanctions peroid.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Trump Tower business complex, high-rise condos, Trump hotel coming soon to Moscow

Just so the sanctions situition , for supporters , is clearly on the table !

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

An aside here Obama did nothing - fact - Obama administration on Thursday announced its retaliation for Russian efforts to interfere with the US presidential election, ordering sweeping new sanctions that included the expulsion of 35 Russians.

sanctioned nine entities and individuals: the GRU and the FSB, two Russian intelligence services; four individual officers of the GRU; and three companies that provided material support to the GRU’s cyber operations.
    “In addition, the secretary of the treasury is designating two Russian individuals for using cyber-enabled means to cause misappropriation of funds and personal identifying information.” He also announced the closure of two Russian compounds in the US.
    Obama added that more actions would be taken, “some of which will not be publicized”.

Yea he did nothing.

two Russian compounds in the US.

then

May 31, 2017 - Trump administration considers returning Russian compounds.

So the things we are watching , so supporters do not come back and say that is not what part of the deal was ...

New York State and Maryland are where these are located.

Maryland compound : Russian Federation purchased the 45-acre vacation estate at Pioneer Point in 1972, which by 1992 was valued at $3 million.

The estate and brick mansion used to belong to John J. Raskob, a former executive for DuPont and General Motors.
    compound in Upper Brookville, New York

less is known about the mysterious compound

New York

[IMG]http://media.nbcwashington.com/images/620*349/122916+russian+compound+maryland.jpg[/IMG]

So lets watch and see when and how he tries to get daddy back his houses.

Doing so is honoring daddies pushback on Obama sanctions againist Russia for putting him in the white house

Lets take votes
    I give him two weeks they will do something stupid again that will steal the medias eyes and then try behind the scenes to do whatever you have to do to give daddy back his houses.

What do you guys bet!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/29/barack-obama-sanctions-russia-election-hack

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politi...now/index.html

Last edited by CARIIS; 07-08-2017 at 10:32 AM.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    No deal on dachas after Trump-Putin talks

Deb Riechmann, Associated Press Published 11:54 p.m. ET July 7, 2017 | Updated 11:54 p.m. ET July 7, 2017

Washington ó Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin discussed on Friday a pair of Russian diplomatic compounds that the U.S. seized last year, according to a top Russian official, but left their first meeting without a deal that Moscow has put high on its wish list from the new American administration.

After their more than two-hour meeting, Putinís top diplomat told reporters the fate of the compounds was raised. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Russia is still seeking ďjustice.Ē

American officials didnít say if the subject came up. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson didnít answer a question about whether Russia might get the so-called dachas in Maryland and New York back...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...has/103516704/

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    No deal on dachas after Trump-Putin talks

Deb Riechmann, Associated Press Published 11:54 p.m. ET July 7, 2017 | Updated 11:54 p.m. ET July 7, 2017

Washington ó Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin discussed on Friday a pair of Russian diplomatic compounds that the U.S. seized last year, according to a top Russian official, but left their first meeting without a deal that Moscow has put high on its wish list from the new American administration.

After their more than two-hour meeting, Putinís top diplomat told reporters the fate of the compounds was raised. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Russia is still seeking ďjustice.Ē

American officials didnít say if the subject came up. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson didnít answer a question about whether Russia might get the so-called dachas in Maryland and New York back...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...has/103516704/
    My interest in the houses is is kinda like showing that they are starting to undo the sanctions.

Tillerson financially is enmeshed - Trump and gang tried right when they arrived

It is like i am hung up on not wanting to putin to get away with this!!

but in a more subtle way it is about wanting to take the temperature of rep folks in congress

if congress will not allow this that kinda seem like they are catching on and if the public would support them might be more willing to get him out

i dont know what on earth anyone can do about that is filled with people that are clueless tho

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-si...114033479.html

Hamburg (AFP) - For a moment at the G20 summit on Saturday the United States was represented by another Trump, when the president's daughter Ivanka took a seat at the table of world leaders.

The 35-year-old former fashion model sat around the table with Xi Jinping, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Angela Merkel and Theresa May, diplomats and the White House confirmed.

The incident fuelled long-standing allegations of nepotism against the US leader, who has put family members in top White House positions.

Ted Lieu usually sees through Trump's BS fast.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Merkel says Ivanka Trump G20 participation is ok

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Me...433318623.html

Merkel told reporters that delegations decide themselves who sits at the table when their president isn't there.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.