1291 users online (234 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Kyron Horman: 8 things to know about the case

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...s_to_know.html

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017/ New Search July

Today, Sunday July 9th, there is a new search going on for Kyron Horman'

Here is an article about the search today. The search is for law enforcement only.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...losed_sun.html

Officials are saying there is nothing new yet they are organizing a search.

That does not make any sense. Sorry. I'm calling this and saying there IS something new but no one wants to release it. In my opinion.

If I am right and there is new info what could it be?

Terri Horman, Kryon's step-mother, last person to see him alive and a suspect in his disappearance, was found NOT GUILTY of grand theft of a firearm recently.

Jump in and let us know what you think about the case of missing Kyron Horman.
    Last edited by Tricia; 07-09-2017 at 03:06 AM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Here is an article about the search today. The search is for law enforcement only.

That does not make any sense. Sorry. I'm calling this and saying there IS something new but no one wants to release it. In my opinion.

Terri Horman, Kryon's step-mother, last person to see him alive and a suspect in hisdisappearancee, was found NOT GUILTY of grand theft of a firearm recently.

I am local and no one thinks anything will come out of it. Volunteers have searched that area many times and I noticed just LE cars, no specialty vans were present today (saturday). I will try swinging by on Sunday to see if other vehicles are there.

Terri Horman, Kryon's step-mother, last person to see him alive and a suspect in hisdisappearancee, was found NOT GUILTY of grand theft of a firearm recently.

My guess would be they have received a credible tip. Someone talked. Perhaps someone gave up this info in exchange for leniency in another matter? Pure speculation.
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Oregonmama, THANK YOU. Always grateful for boots on the ground.

Why though? Why search this area that's been searched?

I am baffled. Granted I am easily baffled but I don't think I am alone in my baffleness...is that a word? If not I just made it one.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    I am local and no one thinks anything will come out of it. Volunteers have searched that area many times and I noticed just LE cars, no specialty vans were present today (saturday). I will try swinging by on Sunday to see if other vehicles are there.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Oregonmama, THANK YOU. Always grateful for boots on the ground.

Why though? Why search this area that's been searched?

I am baffled. Granted I am easily baffled but I don't think I am alone in my baffleness...is that a word? If not I just made it one.
    The search area is very close to Skyline school where Kyron went missing from. This area has been searched so many times. Ppl who do not live here need to understand that this area has urban forests all over and this particular area is big with a lot of spacious country properties. Skyline school is pretty much considered a little country school. Everyone in our state wants to find Kyron and we all had enough of the step mother. She is a hot mess, JMO.

I've been following Kyron's case right from the beginning!

I can't believe it's be 7 years since he went missing.... I believe they got a "new" tip for this area. Above Oregonmam stated:
    This area has been searched so many times. Ppl who do not live here need to understand that this area has urban forests all over and this particular area is big with a lot of spacious country properties.

Maybe it's been searched many times, but just not in the "right" place. I sure hope they DO find something!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

It looks like they plan to close a small stretch of Springville rd.. Last night I searched around old articles and could not find out if they had searched off this exact location before. It is close to the school but not a stones throw... more like half a mile or more. Springville road was on the list of roads that in the beginning they were requesting anyone that may have had video of, to come forward. Looking at the area on google maps, its pretty wooded and has a creek on one side. It looks like only one or two houses back into that wooded space.

Google Street view link
    Last edited by Stephenie; 07-09-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Oregonmama, thanks for clarifying.

I followed this case religiously for over two years and moved on when the focus became all about the divorce and the drama started, and shifted away from Kyron.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Think of all of the instances where bodies have been found after searches have been done.

Maybe they have discovered she had some kind of relationship with property there. I imagine info they have has been looked at in a new way and maybe something was discovered

Searchers hit West Hills for renewed search for Kyron Horman

Multnomah County's search and rescue team, along with other volunteers, arrived at Northwest Springville Road at Skyline Boulevard on Sunday to check out the area about five miles from Skyline Elementary School. Searchers have not looked at the area before, said Sgt. Brandon White, a Multnomah County spokesman.(Lynne Terry/The Oregonian/OregonLive)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ls_for_re.html

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Searchers hit West Hills for renewed search for Kyron Horman

Multnomah County's search and rescue team, along with other volunteers, arrived at Northwest Springville Road at Skyline Boulevard on Sunday to check out the area about five miles from Skyline Elementary School. Searchers have not looked at the area before, said Sgt. Brandon White, a Multnomah County spokesman.(Lynne Terry/The Oregonian/OregonLive)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ls_for_re.html
    BBM for clarity-Oregonmama, what are your thoughts on this?
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Terri Korman is truely disturbed. She went to court for a name change. DENIED. The name she wanted to go by is Claire Sullivan. Claire Sullivan is a character in a book called" Burn". By Nevada Barr. Its a Anne Pigeon series. Its about child sex slaves. Alot of fans of the Anne Pigeon series were disturbed by the subject matter. Most of the settings in the series are set in the wilderness.
    WILDERNESS? I do wonder if there is a clue to the whereabouts of Kyron in one of Nevadas earlier books? She seems to be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Terri Korman is truely disturbed. She went to court for a name change. DENIED. The name she wanted to go by is Claire Sullivan. Claire Sullivan is a character in a book called" Burn". By Nevada Barr. Its a Anne Pigeon series. Its about child sex slaves. Alot of fans of the Anne Pigeon series were disturbed by the subject matter. Most of the settings in the series are set in the wilderness.
    WILDERNESS? I do wonder if there is a clue to the whereabouts of Kyron in one of Nevadas earlier books? She seems to be a fan.
    I'm sure all the Claire Sullivan's of the world sighed a big sigh of relief when that name change was denied!
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

This case makes me insane. He goes missing with hundreds of pairs of eyes around. Has to be something mundane that is associated. No alarm bells went off likely because he left with TH. JMO

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast