Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, Sunday July 9th, there is a new search going on for Kyron Horman'

Here is an article about the search today. The search is for law enforcement only.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/nw_springville_road_closed_sun.html

Officials are saying there is nothing new yet they are organizing a search.

That does not make any sense. Sorry. I'm calling this and saying there IS something new but no one wants to release it. In my opinion.

If I am right and there is new info what could it be?

Terri Horman, Kryon's step-mother, last person to see him alive and a suspect in his disappearance, was found NOT GUILTY of [FONT=&amp]grand theft of a firearm recently.

[/FONT]Jump in and let us know what you think about the case of missing Kyron Horman.

Here is an article about the search today. The search is for law enforcement only.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/nw_springville_road_closed_sun.html

That does not make any sense. Sorry. I'm calling this and saying there IS something new but no one wants to release it. In my opinion.

Terri Horman, Kryon's step-mother, last person to see him alive and a suspect in hisdisappearancee, was found NOT GUILTY of [FONT=&quot]grand theft of a firearm recently.

[/FONT]Jump in and let us know what you think about the case of missing Kyron Horman.

I am local and no one thinks anything will come out of it. Volunteers have searched that area many times and I noticed just LE cars, no specialty vans were present today (saturday). I will try swinging by on Sunday to see if other vehicles are there.

Terri Horman, Kryon's step-mother, last person to see him alive and a suspect in hisdisappearancee, was found NOT GUILTY of [FONT="]grand theft of a firearm recently.

My guess would be they have received a credible tip. Someone talked. Perhaps someone gave up this info in exchange for leniency in another matter? Pure speculation.

Oregonmama, THANK YOU. Always grateful for boots on the ground.

Why though? Why search this area that's been searched?

I am baffled. Granted I am easily baffled but I don't think I am alone in my baffleness...is that a word? If not I just made it one.

I am local and no one thinks anything will come out of it. Volunteers have searched that area many times and I noticed just LE cars, no specialty vans were present today (saturday). I will try swinging by on Sunday to see if other vehicles are there.

Oregonmama, THANK YOU. Always grateful for boots on the ground.

Why though? Why search this area that's been searched?

I am baffled. Granted I am easily baffled but I don't think I am alone in my baffleness...is that a word? If not I just made it one.

The search area is very close to Skyline school where Kyron went missing from. This area has been searched so many times. Ppl who do not live here need to understand that this area has urban forests all over and this particular area is big with a lot of spacious country properties. Skyline school is pretty much considered a little country school. Everyone in our state wants to find Kyron and we all had enough of the step mother. She is a hot mess, JMO.

I've been following Kyron's case right from the beginning!

I can't believe it's be 7 years since he went missing.... I believe they got a "new" tip for this area. Above Oregonmam stated:
This area has been searched so many times. Ppl who do not live here need to understand that this area has urban forests all over and this particular area is big with a lot of spacious country properties.

Maybe it's been searched many times, but just not in the "right" place. I sure hope they DO find something!

It looks like they plan to close a small stretch of Springville rd.. Last night I searched around old articles and could not find out if they had searched off this exact location before. It is close to the school but not a stones throw... more like half a mile or more. Springville road was on the list of roads that in the beginning they were requesting anyone that may have had video of, to come forward. Looking at the area on google maps, its pretty wooded and has a creek on one side. It looks like only one or two houses back into that wooded space.

Google Street view link

Oregonmama, thanks for clarifying.

I followed this case religiously for over two years and moved on when the focus became all about the divorce and the drama started, and shifted away from Kyron.

Think of all of the instances where bodies have been found after searches have been done.

Maybe they have discovered she had some kind of relationship with property there. I imagine info they have has been looked at in a new way and maybe something was discovered

Searchers hit West Hills for renewed search for Kyron Horman

23051026-mmmain.jpg

Multnomah County's search and rescue team, along with other volunteers, arrived at Northwest Springville Road at Skyline Boulevard on Sunday to check out the area about five miles from Skyline Elementary School. Searchers have not looked at the area before, said Sgt. Brandon White, a Multnomah County spokesman.(Lynne Terry/The Oregonian/OregonLive)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/searchers_in_west_hills_for_re.html

Searchers hit West Hills for renewed search for Kyron Horman

23051026-mmmain.jpg

Multnomah County's search and rescue team, along with other volunteers, arrived at Northwest Springville Road at Skyline Boulevard on Sunday to check out the area about five miles from Skyline Elementary School. Searchers have not looked at the area before, said Sgt. Brandon White, a Multnomah County spokesman.(Lynne Terry/The Oregonian/OregonLive)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/searchers_in_west_hills_for_re.html

BBM for clarity-Oregonmama, what are your thoughts on this?

Terri Korman is truely disturbed. She went to court for a name change. DENIED. The name she wanted to go by is Claire Sullivan. Claire Sullivan is a character in a book called" Burn". By Nevada Barr. Its a Anne Pigeon series. Its about child sex slaves. Alot of fans of the Anne Pigeon series were disturbed by the subject matter. Most of the settings in the series are set in the wilderness.
WILDERNESS? I do wonder if there is a clue to the whereabouts of Kyron in one of Nevadas earlier books? She seems to be a fan.

Terri Korman is truely disturbed. She went to court for a name change. DENIED. The name she wanted to go by is Claire Sullivan. Claire Sullivan is a character in a book called" Burn". By Nevada Barr. Its a Anne Pigeon series. Its about child sex slaves. Alot of fans of the Anne Pigeon series were disturbed by the subject matter. Most of the settings in the series are set in the wilderness.
WILDERNESS? I do wonder if there is a clue to the whereabouts of Kyron in one of Nevadas earlier books? She seems to be a fan.

I'm sure all the Claire Sullivan's of the world sighed a big sigh of relief when that name change was denied!

This case makes me insane. He goes missing with hundreds of pairs of eyes around. Has to be something mundane that is associated. No alarm bells went off likely because he left with TH. JMO

BBM for clarity-Oregonmama, what are your thoughts on this?

They have searched this area , but not the whole stretch. Springville Rd is totally closed the whole length. It is a very long road and a very high heavy traffic road for ppl during the week to avoid a major hwy during commute time. Roads in this area all lead into Nw downtown Portland like the other roads so it makes for a pretty scenic commute. As I said before , forest park which is a urban forest spans through the whole west hill area where they are. If the step mom used this road for a sad purpose , I would be really surprised because it is busy during the daytime area with commuters and ppl going to the forest park trails.

At the entrance of Springville Rd there is just LE cars but at a distance there is a very large van. I couldn't get closer because this search seems to be heavily protected, unusually so. The Fred Meyer (Freddies) store TH said she went to for her daughter's ear ache medicine is about 15 mins from this search location. I'm going back later to see if I can take more pics. I live 20 mins away from the site search.

Think of all of the instances where bodies have been found after searches have been done.

Maybe they have discovered she had some kind of relationship with property there. I imagine info they have has been looked at in a new way and maybe something was discovered

Many homeless camps are situated in the forest park area and a hiker or passerby wouldn't know it because it is a very populated forest.

PORTLAND, Ore. – The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office confirmed a search in the West Hills on Sunday is related to the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Horman disappeared from Skyline School in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. Local police, the FBI and hundreds of volunteers scoured the wooded areas around Kyron’s home and his school, but he was never found. He was 7 years old at the time of his disappearance.

No arrests have been made in the case.

The sheriff's office said Northwest Springville Road will be closed on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. between Skyline Boulevard and Northwest 128th Avenue for the search.

Over the past few months, search and rescue crews have quietly conducted searches in connection with the Horman investigation.

“There have been recent searches as recently as March and April. There are going to be more searches in the near future,” Desiree Young, Horman’s mother, said in May.

After a lull in the case, Young feels the pace of the investigation into her son’s disappearance has picked up. New documents from investigators show they’re still actively working the case.

http://www.king5.com/news/west-hill...ected-to-kyron-horman-investigation/455236849

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

They have searched this area , but not the whole stretch. Springville Rd is totally closed the whole length. It is a very long road and a very high heavy traffic road for ppl during the week to avoid a major hwy during commute time. Roads in this area all lead into Nw downtown Portland like the other roads so it makes for a pretty scenic commute. As I said before , forest park which is a urban forest spans through the whole west hill area where they are. If the step mom used this road for a sad purpose , I would be really surprised because it is busy during the daytime area with commuters and ppl going to the forest park trails.

Thank you, I appreciate your take on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail