1288 users online (179 members and 1109 guests)  

Websleuths News

LA: Dejuan Guillory, EVANGELINE PARISH, 27, Officer involved shooting July 6

This sounds all kinds of fishy to me. Several local stories this is the only viable MSM I could find. DG was shot four times IN the back while lying face down.

http://www.katc.com/story/35840641/e...fatal-shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll be the first to admit if a cop is in the wrong but there's nothing in this link to indicate dude was shot in the back lying face down only that he died as a result of attempted burglary. But instead the other dude (alleged accomplice) is charged with attempted first degree murder of a police officer. So I will withhold judgement for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

From OP link

Investigators with Louisiana State Police arrested Dequince E. Brown, 21, of Church Point, who was allegedly with Guillory during the incident. Brown was booked with attempted first-degree murder of a police officer into the Evangeline Parish jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

The other "dude" was a girl, and supposedly she bit the cop on the ear to try and stop him from shooting DG again. That is why she is charged for attempted murder. There is a lot of different info out there, locally but this is the only link that follows OP rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro