LA: Dejuan Guillory, EVANGELINE PARISH, 27, Officer involved shooting July 6

I'll be the first to admit if a cop is in the wrong but there's nothing in this link to indicate dude was shot in the back lying face down only that he died as a result of attempted burglary. But instead the other dude (alleged accomplice) is charged with attempted first degree murder of a police officer. So I will withhold judgement for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From OP link

Investigators with Louisiana State Police arrested Dequince E. Brown, 21, of Church Point, who was allegedly with Guillory during the incident. Brown was booked with attempted first-degree murder of a police officer into the Evangeline Parish jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other "dude" was a girl, and supposedly she bit the cop on the ear to try and stop him from shooting DG again. That is why she is charged for attempted murder. There is a lot of different info out there, locally but this is the only link that follows OP rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dequince E. Brown was originally charged with attempted first-degree murder of Evangeline Parish Sheriff’s Deputy Paul Lafleur. Today that was reduced to:

Felony battery of a police officer
Aggravated assault upon a peace officer
Attempt to disarm a peace officer

The charges add up to 20 years if she is found guilty of them all. Brown spent a week in prison before being released on bond.

Her trial date will come on May 14th. She remains out on bond.

http://klfy.com/2018/01/04/dequince-brown-has-charges-reduced-and-trial-date-set/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back