1186 users online (208 members and 978 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1751
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,559

    Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

    Last edited by bessie; 07-09-2017 at 08:43 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,559

    *** Before you post, be sure to READ and THANK this post and the one which follows.
    =============

    A fresh thread here, open for posting.

    There will be zero tolerance for TOS violations, to include among other things:

    1. Bullying other members
    2. Addressing other members in a rude and degrading manner
    3. Posting rumors
    4. Posting "facts" without a legitimate, mainstream media or law enforcement source.
    5. Posting suspicions and allegations about fellow members.
    6. Abusing the private messaging feature to spread rumors and gossip, and to bully others.
    7. Abusing the private messaging feature to draw members away from Websleuths. If you're a member of another group, so be it. Don't discuss it here. Leave the remarks and rumors where you find them.

    If you lack the maturity to maintain courtesy and respect, and to exercise common sense, then you have no business posting on a public forum.

    ETA: No screenshots or images are to be posted unless you include a link to the MSM source where you found them.

    Copyright rule:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=11371918
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    102
    There is a rock/cement well or water storage tank at the end of Falls rd. Parkerville (right side). It is 1.5 km (approx.) from the Parkerville exchange on 2 Owen Rd.You can see the well easily on Google Earth. It is about 10 metres inside the boundary fence. OMG it is 100 m from The Parkerville Amphitheatre. Ask Alan Newton, the Editor of the Sunday Times, Perth Now blog to go over the hidden blog where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is. Yet Capicse also said SS is in Parkerville. C/mon Alan fill us in on the now hidden blog.? Be careful everyone, the owner of that land is quite fragile. She'd hate to find a body was in her 9 ft wide rock water tank... Just a guess everyone.. But inmo SS is more likely near JR. But even I do not know. Hey Canning Vale how was my help in you finding Gerard Ross's cross at Karnup?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by PCS View Post
    There is a rock/cement well or water storage tank at the end of Falls rd. Parkerville (right side). It is 1.5 km (approx.) from the Parkerville exchange on 2 Owen Rd.You can see the well easily on Google Earth. It is about 10 metres inside the boundary fence. OMG it is 100 m from The Parkerville Amphitheatre. Ask Alan Newton, the Editor of the Sunday Times, Perth Now blog to go over the hidden blog where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is. Yet Capicse also said SS is in Parkerville. C/mon Alan fill us in on the now hidden blog.? Be careful everyone, the owner of that land is quite fragile. She'd hate to find a body was in her 9 ft wide rock water tank... Just a guess everyone.. But inmo SS is more likely near JR. But even I do not know. Hey Canning Vale how was my help in you finding Gerard Ross's cross at Karnup?
    PCS,
    You asked for a reminder about the line work. I just gave you a reminder.
    CV

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Haunted Jaunts and Joints.
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by PCS View Post
    There is a rock/cement well or water storage tank at the end of Falls rd. Parkerville (right side). It is 1.5 km (approx.) from the Parkerville exchange on 2 Owen Rd.You can see the well easily on Google Earth. It is about 10 metres inside the boundary fence. OMG it is 100 m from The Parkerville Amphitheatre. Ask Alan Newton, the Editor of the Sunday Times, Perth Now blog to go over the hidden blog where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is. Yet Capicse also said SS is in Parkerville. C/mon Alan fill us in on the now hidden blog.? Be careful everyone, the owner of that land is quite fragile. She'd hate to find a body was in her 9 ft wide rock water tank... Just a guess everyone.. But inmo SS is more likely near JR. But even I do not know. Hey Canning Vale how was my help in you finding Gerard Ross's cross at Karnup?
    Thanks PCS - great find!!!
    Nice work!



    ............................................
    Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by PCS View Post
    There is a rock/cement well or water storage tank at the end of Falls rd. Parkerville (right side). It is 1.5 km (approx.) from the Parkerville exchange on 2 Owen Rd.You can see the well easily on Google Earth. It is about 10 metres inside the boundary fence. OMG it is 100 m from The Parkerville Amphitheatre. Ask Alan Newton, the Editor of the Sunday Times, Perth Now blog to go over the hidden blog where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is. Yet Capicse also said SS is in Parkerville. C/mon Alan fill us in on the now hidden blog.? Be careful everyone, the owner of that land is quite fragile. She'd hate to find a body was in her 9 ft wide rock water tank... Just a guess everyone.. But inmo SS is more likely near JR. But even I do not know. Hey Canning Vale how was my help in you finding Gerard Ross's cross at Karnup?
    PCS,

    Can you please help with the GPS coordinates for the rock/cement well, I typed in the coordinates for the Parkerville Ampitheatre and located the Sunseekers Nudist Camp ( -31.87468, 116.1145 ).
    Thanks CV

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

    Can someone please point me previous threads that describe the sites ( in some detail) where JR and CG were found? Thnx.


    JMO
    Last edited by Hilo; 07-09-2017 at 08:46 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilo View Post
    Can someone please point me previous threads that describe the sites ( in some detail) where JR and CG were found? Thnx.


    JMO
    Hilo, I moved your post to this new thread. I think one of the other members,can answer you better than I.
    Last edited by bessie; 07-09-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilo View Post
    Can someone please point me previous threads that describe the sites ( in some detail) where JR and CG were found? Thnx.


    JMO
    Here are a few I know there are more:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/att...6&d=1463021933
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post12863163
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post13008481
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12587234

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Haunted Jaunts and Joints.
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilo View Post
    Can someone please point me previous threads that describe the sites ( in some detail) where JR and CG were found? Thnx.


    JMO
    I've previously posted photos that I took at both d-sites if you'd like to do a search for the pics.


    ............................................
    Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    102
    The rock water tank is at the end of Falls Rd. North side. As there is no dark hole going from the the sattelite pics it is not a well. Just a tank & is probably a waste of time going there. Plus would have to be nightime as they don't seem to be people friendly. But it is on the OBH/ Claremont line.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    102
    There is no windmill on site. The Perth Remote Viewers came up with a tunnel & a windmill. There are 2 old rail viaducts nearby. If BRE went there maybe he was able to drive in further than we are today.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by PCS View Post
    There is no windmill on site. The Perth Remote Viewers came up with a tunnel & a windmill. There are 2 old rail viaducts nearby. If BRE went there maybe he was able to drive in further than we are today.
    PCS,
    Are you able to see a roof? Would there be a ladder on the side of it?
    I'm not suggestion anyone get a ladder and look in. Perhaps you could knock on the cranky lady's door and ask to look in the tank, say your cat's gone missing and you think it's inside the tank.
    CV
    Last edited by Canning Vale; 07-10-2017 at 01:20 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    solar powered lights
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by Canning Vale View Post
    PCS,
    Are you able to see a roof? Would there be a ladder on the side of it?
    I'm not suggestion anyone get a ladder and look in. Perhaps you could knock on the cranky lady's door and ask to look in the tank, say your cat's gone missing and you think it's inside the tank.
    CV
    😂 how about a drone !
    .

Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1418
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1454
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 03:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1202
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 06:15 AM
  4. Replies: 1673
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 01:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1405
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 07:48 AM