Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
:modstop:​

*** Before you post, be sure to READ and THANK this post and the one which follows.
=============

A fresh thread here, open for posting.

There will be zero tolerance for TOS violations, to include among other things:

1. Bullying other members
2. Addressing other members in a rude and degrading manner
3. Posting rumors
4. Posting "facts" without a legitimate, mainstream media or law enforcement source.
5. Posting suspicions and allegations about fellow members.
6. Abusing the private messaging feature to spread rumors and gossip, and to bully others.
7. Abusing the private messaging feature to draw members away from Websleuths. If you're a member of another group, so be it. Don't discuss it here. Leave the remarks and rumors where you find them.

If you lack the maturity to maintain courtesy and respect, and to exercise common sense, then you have no business posting on a public forum.

ETA: No screenshots or images are to be posted unless you include a link to the MSM source where you found them.

Copyright rule:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11371918

There is a rock/cement well or water storage tank at the end of Falls rd. Parkerville (right side). It is 1.5 km (approx.) from the Parkerville exchange on 2 Owen Rd.You can see the well easily on Google Earth. It is about 10 metres inside the boundary fence. OMG it is 100 m from The Parkerville Amphitheatre. Ask Alan Newton, the Editor of the Sunday Times, Perth Now blog to go over the hidden blog where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is. Yet Capicse also said SS is in Parkerville. C/mon Alan fill us in on the now hidden blog.? Be careful everyone, the owner of that land is quite fragile. She'd hate to find a body was in her 9 ft wide rock water tank... Just a guess everyone.. But inmo SS is more likely near JR. But even I do not know. Hey Canning Vale how was my help in you finding Gerard Ross's cross at Karnup?

There is a rock/cement well or water storage tank at the end of Falls rd. Parkerville (right side). It is 1.5 km (approx.) from the Parkerville exchange on 2 Owen Rd.You can see the well easily on Google Earth. It is about 10 metres inside the boundary fence. OMG it is 100 m from The Parkerville Amphitheatre. Ask Alan Newton, the Editor of the Sunday Times, Perth Now blog to go over the hidden blog where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is. Yet Capicse also said SS is in Parkerville. C/mon Alan fill us in on the now hidden blog.? Be careful everyone, the owner of that land is quite fragile. She'd hate to find a body was in her 9 ft wide rock water tank... Just a guess everyone.. But inmo SS is more likely near JR. But even I do not know. Hey Canning Vale how was my help in you finding Gerard Ross's cross at Karnup?

PCS,
You asked for a reminder about the line work. I just gave you a reminder.
CV

Thanks PCS - great find!!! [emoji317][emoji2]
Nice work!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

PCS,

Can you please help with the GPS coordinates for the rock/cement well, I typed in the coordinates for the Parkerville Ampitheatre and located the Sunseekers Nudist Camp ( -31.87468, 116.1145 ).
Thanks CV

Can someone please point me previous threads that describe the sites ( in some detail) where JR and CG were found? Thnx.

JMO [emoji368]

Can someone please point me previous threads that describe the sites ( in some detail) where JR and CG were found? Thnx.

JMO [emoji368]

Hilo, I moved your post to this new thread. I think one of the other members,can answer you better than I.

JMO [emoji368]

I've previously posted photos that I took at both d-sites if you'd like to do a search for the pics.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

The rock water tank is at the end of Falls Rd. North side. As there is no dark hole going from the the sattelite pics it is not a well. Just a tank & is probably a waste of time going there. Plus would have to be nightime as they don't seem to be people friendly. But it is on the OBH/ Claremont line.

There is no windmill on site. The Perth Remote Viewers came up with a tunnel & a windmill. There are 2 old rail viaducts nearby. If BRE went there maybe he was able to drive in further than we are today.

There is no windmill on site. The Perth Remote Viewers came up with a tunnel & a windmill. There are 2 old rail viaducts nearby. If BRE went there maybe he was able to drive in further than we are today.

PCS,
Are you able to see a roof? Would there be a ladder on the side of it?
I'm not suggestion anyone get a ladder and look in. Perhaps you could knock on the cranky lady's door and ask to look in the tank, say your cat's gone missing and you think it's inside the tank.
CV

PCS,
Are you able to see a roof? Would there be a ladder on the side of it?
I'm not suggestion anyone get a ladder and look in. Perhaps you could knock on the cranky lady's door and ask to look in the tank, say your cat's gone missing and you think it's inside the tank.
CV
😂 how about a drone !

There is another water tank at the old Hovea Train station. Drive up Victoria Rd past the huge carpark behind the Parkie Amphiheatre. Stop at several of the emergency access gates till you see the 8 palms. The tank is 80 m to the right near the Bridle path, err toward Mundaring.

It is an open top 10 ft wide water tank at the end of Falls Rd. No ladder. Go during nocturnal hours for a look.

Hi all - new poster here. Does anyone have any info on the blue "Gemini" that was out front of BE's house. Who owned it? Did he drive it? Where is it? Did police look into where it is for testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy