1107 users online (161 members and 946 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - Mass shooting, 9 shot, 1 dead, Colerain, 8 July 2017

1 dead, 8 injured in shooting at pregnant woman's gender reveal party

It is not known if those behind the shooting knew the victims, but police said they fired into the party at random, CBS affiliate WKRC-TV reports.

Autumn Garrett, 22, of Indiana has been identified as the woman killed, Chief Mark Denny said in a press conference Sunday afternoon.
    911 calls reveal chaos after mass shooting at Colerain Township gender reveal party

Screaming, crying and confusion: Calls to 911 reveal operators struggled to get crucial information from victims, witnesses and neighbors after a mass shooting left a woman and an unborn baby dead and eight others wounded.

Three children were among those injured, though their injuries aren't considered life-threatening.
    A gender reveal party.

Police ID woman killed at Colerain Twp. party; no arrests made

The shooter or shooters fled the scene and have not been caught, police said.
    Authorities said they believe there are looking for two shooters.
    [Officer Jim] Love said it is not clear yet what the motive is for the shooting. "As of right now, I do not know what instigated this," Love said. "I do not know how this got started."

Oh my.. still on the loose

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/09...y-in-ohio.html

"Five adults and three children were all watching television together when they were attacked without warning"

"One victim, a pregnant woman who was not identified, told FOX 19 she was shot in the leg, and suffered a miscarriage. The victim added that her cousin was killed"

"A witness to the shooting called 911 and said she was sitting outside the house in her car when she saw two men in hoods enter the home, open fire and run off"
    Last edited by Whiskers16; 07-09-2017 at 05:38 PM. Reason: asterisks

"Three children, ages 8, 6 and 2, are being treated at Cincinnati Children's Medical Center.

The University of Cincinnati Medical Center is treating five adult victims. All eight victims are expected to recover, authorities said.

A family member tells WLWT News 5 that a pregnant woman was shot in the leg and lost her baby. She has been treated and released from the hospital."

Police ID woman killed at Colerain Twp. party; no arrests made
    8 others injured in shooting, 3 are children
    http://www.wlwt.com/article/1-dead-6...oting/10280195
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

Oh my! WTF? This poor woman lost her baby! Sick sick world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

If you can't figure that out you probably shouldn't be on a sleuth site
    Wth?!! And why no suspect descriptions?? Any theories on motive? I would have to say this seems too freakishly random and most likely involves a jealous or resentful person in the mothers circle...?
    Monsters Live Amongst Us

Is this extreamly gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way connected to the double Delphi murder ?

(I know this theory of mine is a long shot but just in case)

The woman who was shot dead is 22 year old Autum Garett, mother of 2 small children.
    She was married to Bryan E Garrett, 23 years old, and they live in Andrews Indiana.
    As far as I understand it, besides Autum Garrett's death, both Bryan and their 2 children was injured
    in connection with the shooting.
    Bryan is originally from Wabash, Indiana.

Andrews Indiana : 64 miles from Delphi (67 minuts drive)
    Wabash, Indiana : 51 miles from Delphi (55 minutes drive)

Now this is such a VERY VERY gruesome and indeed VERY ODD violent act/murder.

This Garret family seems to me to possibly be the main target.

Now the fact that they live in Andrews, Indiana and Bryan originally is from Wabash, Indiana
    is it possible that this very gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way is connected to the double Delphi murder ?

Could the Garret couple have suspected someone in the Delphi double murder of the two teenage girls Abby Williams 13,
    and Libby German 14, and threatened to report this person/persons to the police?
    And were they attacked/killed to silence them?
    Were they attacked/murdered by the killers, among other persons (at a BABY SHOWER!!!) who was also injured, and in another state (Ohio) because the killers wanted to throw off suspicion from themselves ?
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

one link says late night shooting, another link says gender reveal party which would normally be during the day, and still another link says young children were watching tv so I assume it wasn't too late

seems gang-related but why an unborn baby and children? and two people participated in this horror

reminds me of the Wilkensburg (PA) killings at a family backyard picnic.
    Out of the blue, so many innocents were slaughtered.
    IIRC, one guy was the target.......drugs.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    Is this extreamly gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way connected to the double Delphi murder ?

(I know this theory of mine is a long shot but just in case)

The woman who was shot dead is 22 year old Autum Garett, mother of 2 small children.
    She was married to Bryan E Garrett, 23 years old, and they live in Andrews Indiana.
    As far as I understand it, besides Autum Garrett's death, both Bryan and their 2 children was injured
    in connection with the shooting.
    Bryan is originally from Wabash, Indiana.

Andrews Indiana : 64 miles from Delphi (67 minuts drive)
    Wabash, Indiana : 51 miles from Delphi (55 minutes drive)

Now this is such a VERY VERY gruesome and indeed VERY ODD violent act/murder.

This Garret family seems to me to possibly be the main target.

Now the fact that they live in Andrews, Indiana and Bryan originally is from Wabash, Indiana
    is it possible that this very gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way is connected to the double Delphi murder ?

Could the Garret couple have suspected someone in the Delphi double murder of the two teenage girls Abby Williams 13,
    and Libby German 14, and threatened to report this person/persons to the police?
    And were they attacked/killed to silence them?
    Were they attacked/murdered by the killers, among other persons (at a BABY SHOWER!!!) who was also injured, and in another state (Ohio) because the killers wanted to throw off suspicion from themselves ?
    Is there ANY other connection to Delphi girls other than victims being from Indiana? This seems like a stretch to me but maybe I'm missing it.
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Nothing has been said about the pregnant mothers husband or boyfriend, or father of the baby. It does not appear he was at the Gender Reveal Party, or if so, has not been identified as such.

So, this made me immediately think it was the father of the baby who was behind this horrendous act! I hate to say it, but what an ideal place and time to cause chaos and hopefully cause your girlfriend to lose the baby you didn't want. T.e.r.r.i.b.b.l.e!

It doesn't sound like they were shooting to kill, just random shooting. However, whenever there are guns being used, one cannot predict the outcome as we see in this case. The cousin was killed, which I think I was an accident, and then with three children running around, they got in the path of gunfire. I cannot believe these hooligans would purposely shoot little children!

I may be 100% wrong! There could be an entirely different motive for what went on in that house. It seems so odd that two people went into a house where a party was going on and started shooting. Thank heavens there are survivors to tell what they can.

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    Nothing has been said about the pregnant mothers husband or boyfriend, or father of the baby. It does not appear he was at the Gender Reveal Party, or if so, has not been identified as such.

So, this made me immediately think it was the father of the baby who was behind this horrendous act! I hate to say it, but what an ideal place and time to cause chaos and hopefully cause your girlfriend to lose the baby you didn't want. T.e.r.r.i.b.b.l.e!

It doesn't sound like they were shooting to kill, just random shooting. However, whenever there are guns being used, one cannot predict the outcome as we see in this case. The cousin was killed, which I think I was an accident, and then with three children running around, they got in the path of gunfire. I cannot believe these hooligans would purposely shoot little children!

I may be 100% wrong! There could be an entirely different motive for what went on in that house. It seems so odd that two people went into a house where a party was going on and started shooting. Thank heavens there are survivors to tell what they can.
    If one of the killers was the boyfriend of the pregnant woman who lost her child, then I assume that she would have bin able to tell the police it was him.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Doubtful this was random.
    Was the lady who lost her baby single or divorced ?
    Anyone having an ongoing fight with someone ?
    MOO

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    one link says late night shooting, another link says gender reveal party which would normally be during the day, and still another link says young children were watching tv so I assume it wasn't too late

seems gang-related but why an unborn baby and children? and two people participated in this horror
    I read on People that the shooting started at 11:20 pm and the party was over but people were still there.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast